Brandon Marshall welcomed to his new neighborhood by security guards calling the cops on him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfs wanna be around cacs and get mad when they do cac shyt. They telling him he’s not welcome.

So he shouldn’t by appreciating real estate....? :jbhmm:

And he should stay in a black area where where the rest of the community makes 1/20th of what he makes? :lupe:

What current black celebrity follows your logic in regards to buying residential property? Then, ask yourself why you can’t name 3 and re-evaluate if your logic is sound or not....

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He doing right, document and record everything then use it against them :ehh:

Why aren't headlines EXPLICITLY saying he was illegally in possession of a firearm, AND crossed state lines with it to commit a crime. This goes against "law and order".

359-3599499_drunk-emoji-png-icon-woozy-face-emoji-clipart.png

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So he shouldn’t by appreciating real estate....? :jbhmm:

And he should stay in a black area where where the rest of the community makes 1/20th of what he makes? :lupe:

What current black celebrity follows your logic in regards to buying residential property? Then, ask yourself why you can’t name 3 and re-evaluate if your logic is sound or not....
Plenty of blacks with money in Baldwin hills or ladera hights Even Uniondale ny. Ur missing my point likely bc u don’t mind being the fly in the buttermilk. All black communities aren’t poor sir :wtb:
Reevaluate how u view black communities

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of blacks with money in Baldwin hills or ladera hights Even Uniondale ny. Ur missing my point likely bc u don’t mind being the fly in the buttermilk. All black communities aren’t poor sir :wtb:
Reevaluate how u view black communities

Evidently you’re not thinking this through..... He didn’t choose Baldwin Hills because he doesn’t live in California..... so I’m not sure why naming 2 black neighborhoods that aren’t working class opposed to the 2000 that are was even brought up.

Unlike Baldwin Hills, Weston Florida is PRIME real estate.. why can’t a brother make smart financial decisions when it comes to buying real estate?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thecoli is special... Love to be mad at black folks, whose ancestry built this country, for wanting to use their right to live anywhere and blame them showing out racism.

Guess black folks need to stay in our designated area that white folks drew district lines for that are inferior in most things tho...
Truth is these dudes you speaking on broke and using that as the reason to hate on Marshall. Ole stay in the less affluent area even though you have money smh. Where else do people even do that at? Folks got that crab mentality but try to hide under the guise of pro blackness online.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Let me ask you something BX. You think its safer for your kids in the throes of where we grew up than a place like Brandon moved to?

i get of there were huge swaths of rich all black communities that exist where Brandon ignoring them to opt for where hes living at now would rightly be criticized. But that infrastructure is far and few between. So why respond in this manner?
He responded in that manner because BX don't have the type of money to know what it feels like to be able to live in a nice area unlike where he grew up. Its funny that the vast majorly of people that talk like BX can't leave because IRL most people that can don't have this mentality whether its moving to a nice black area or a "cac" one if a black one isn't available. Dudes low key snitching on themselves.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He responded in that manner because BX don't have the type of money to know what it feels like to be able to live in a nice area unlike where he grew up. Its funny that the vast majorly of people that talk like BX can't leave because IRL most people that can don't have this mentality whether its moving to a nice black area or a "cac" one if a black one isn't available. Dudes low key snitching on themselves.

:picard:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Definitely did it just to antagonize him.

This is why I go out of my way to do the same to them. For instance, if I’m in a store, I always ask a cac customer if they work there. Gets them so tight. Faces turn red and everything. Doing shyt to fukk with em.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Weston got plenty of black folks living there, they all play for the Dolphins and Heat

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thecoli is special... Love to be mad at black folks, whose ancestry built this country, for wanting to use their right to live anywhere and blame them showing out racism.

Guess black folks need to stay in our designated area that white folks drew district lines for that are inferior in most things tho...

Nah the cacs in the wrong here but we already know that, you wanna be the only negro for miles you gonna pay that tax. :unimpressed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You...

:beli:

My car insurance ALONE (2 fukking vehicles) is beyond your pay grade.
You one of the biggest sucker muthafukkas on here.

How ALL your posts read like YOUR life aint shyt??

:deadmanny:

This goofy ass thinks Im in the p's somewhere and shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You...

:beli:

My car insurance ALONE (2 fukking vehicles) is beyond your pay grade.
You one of the biggest sucker muthafukkas on here.

How ALL your posts read like YOUR life aint shyt??

:deadmanny:

This goofy ass thinks Im in the p's somewhere and shyt.
Yeah sounds good but your post betray your talk good sir. Never one of the biggest suckers just you nikkas are bytches. As soon as someone disagrees with you you bytches mad at them forever FOH. My insurance above my pay grade lol. Larp on sir larp on.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah sounds good but your post betray your talk good sir. Never one of the biggest suckers just you nikkas are bytches. As soon as someone disagrees with you you bytches mad at them forever FOH. My insurance above my pay grade lol. Larp on sir larp on.
Enough of this backtalk.
You pop up in these threads calling everyone and their mother bytches and pussies. Feelings and shyt.
Twerp.
Someone already punked you on here.
The goddamn internet.
Yeah man. Having v's in NYC is costly.
I even pay for the lot.
This is what happens when you work hard.
Be happy.
Someone that comes on here to be disrespectful every chance they get dont strike me as someone thats living right.
You come off as one female rejection away for lighting something up.