Brandon Marshall welcomed to his new neighborhood by security guards calling the cops on him

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Thecoli is special... Love to be mad at black folks, whose ancestry built this country, for wanting to use their right to live anywhere and blame them showing out racism.

Guess black folks need to stay in our designated area that white folks drew district lines for that are inferior in most things tho...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Thecoli is special... Love to be mad at black folks, whose ancestry built this country, for wanting to use their right to live anywhere and blame them showing out racism.

Guess black folks need to stay in our designated area that white folks drew district lines for that are inferior in most things tho...
Why do you guys let one or two posters color the entire coli?

This is the internet. You're always going to find fools within.

Millan

Pro
Daps

why do YOU want to be around them ?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
After watching the video im feeling like he shouldn’t have recorded but damn if he didn’t then it could’ve went leffffffft so it’s really like WTf do I do as a black man? And you know the cop a piece of the shyt the pieces of shyt be waving at the camera as to say “I’m the police, haha that camera ain’t gonna help you ******...oh am I gonna be on Facebook?”

Daps
After watching the video im feeling like he shouldn’t have recorded but damn if he didn’t then it could’ve went leffffffft so it’s really like WTf do I do as a black man? And you know the cop a piece of the shyt the pieces of shyt be waving at the camera as to say “I’m the police, haha that camera ain’t gonna help you ******...oh am I gonna be on Facebook?”

Nah, as a black man, your most powerful weapon in 2020 is a fully charged camera or phone...gotta protect yourself and put these cacs with delusions of grandeur on blast...even some of the later wave of Karens 2 months ago were hiding their faces cuz they knew losing the bag wasn't worth the slip into their natural racism :pachaha:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"I made it to the burbs!
Im around the WHITES!!"

:lolbron:

Only for them to terrorize your fukkin ass every chance they get.

:francis:
Let me ask you something BX. You think its safer for your kids in the throes of where we grew up than a place like Brandon moved to?

i get of there were huge swaths of rich all black communities that exist where Brandon ignoring them to opt for where hes living at now would rightly be criticized. But that infrastructure is far and few between. So why respond in this manner?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Let me ask you something BX. You think its safer for your kids in the throes of where we grew up than a place like Brandon moved to?

i get of there were huge swaths of rich all black communities that exist where Brandon ignoring them to opt for where hes living at now would rightly be criticized. But that infrastructure is far and few between. So why respond in this manner?
Of course not. I was still in Harlem my son was about 2 I think and his mother (who is originally from Long Island by way of PR) wanted to go back to LI.
I wasnt trying to do that. My life was a little out of control around that time and I wasnt moving the way I am now.
Not no criminal shyt or anything, but I was making bad decisions. I was in a funky space in my head.
I couldnt have my kid stay with ME. Too much fukkery where I was at.
Now.
They live in a nice spot. Been there for years.
With that said, there are times where some bullshyts gonna happen.
Been too many instances where her family would have their get-togethers and some white folks wanna overeact to shyt like music and kids playing and shyt.
Dont nobody wanna be dealing with the police ALL THE TIME over some silly shyt.
And that shyt be scary to me, cause while theres black and brown folks sprinkled around that Trumpster shyt with them caucasions be having me nervous.
You hear it alot from black people.
I just rather not be around these muthafukkas unless I really have to!