Brandon Marshall welcomed to his new neighborhood by security guards calling the cops on him

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That security gonna lose that job, hope that racism was worth it...:francis: to him it probably was...

If I was making top tier NFL money I'd just buy cheap secluded place here, and a place overseas and not even move to no white neighborhood, and plan my escape... because as you can plainly see they so scared and shook of a black man moving into a rich neighborhood...:hhh:

I’m kind of surprised retired athletes just don’t create their own neighborhoods. Just live in an all black gated community, kids can play outside freely, no bull shyt .

Instead they choose to live in white Areas where they aren’t wanted

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I’m kind of surprised retired athletes just don’t create their own neighborhoods. Just live in an all black gated community, kids can play outside freely, no bull shyt .

I disagree, ppl should live wherever they choose. Can’t feed white insecurity, let them go get therapy :yeshrug:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No it’s real, and just like all real things you have to deal with it. Even if you avoid it will still be there waiting for you.
Right so why give them the time of day?
Why work hard just to be the unwanted minority? Kids grow up all confused.
I gotta pass, I like color in my neighborhood.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

There are places like PG county but cacs already trying to cripple that neighborhood, a few places in houston...:ld: but something on a mass scale like levittown, developed by black engineers, craftsmen, and the like with a heavy black area..:francis: cacs will try to fukk that up once they get wind of it...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Right so why give them the time of day?
Why work hard just to be the unwanted minority? Kids grow up all confused.
I gotta pass, I like color in my neighborhood.
Put it this way, life is about more than just your own shadow. We are all obligated to push forward and progress for our future black people. The only way to do this is to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I disagree, ppl should live wherever they choose. Can’t feed white insecurity, let them go get therapy :yeshrug:

Breh we all know what's right, but let's be reality......

Most of these white folks don't want to be coming out of their house seeing a black person in their neighborhood, and some of them are going to try and cause problems when they do see it......

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Breh we all know what's right, but let's be reality......

Most of these white folks don't want to be coming out of their house seeing a black person in their neighborhood, and some of them are going to try and cause problems when they do see it......
Facts, when the problems don’t work they either adapt or move.