Brandon Marshall welcomed to his new neighborhood by security guards calling the cops on him

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Mfs wanna be around cacs and get mad when they do cac shyt. They telling him he’s not welcome.

They just said he's NOT even on the list fam...:wow: dude brought a house probably cost more than over half a million and they didn't even know he was supposed to come like mgmt said...:mjlol: if he shows up he aint on the list...:heh: took his money and fleeced him...:snoop:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They just said he's NOT even on the list fam...:wow: dude brought a house probably cost more than over half a million and they didn't even know he was supposed to come like mgmt said...:mjlol: if he shows up he aint on the list...:heh: took his money and fleeced him...:snoop:
Exactly why it’s dumb asf to spend that much money to be the only nigro for miles. Then film yourself having a fit and put in ig
“man look how they doing me :damn:
:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly why it’s dumb asf to spend that much money to be the only nigro for miles. Then film yourself having a fit and put in ig
“man look how they doing me :damn:
:camby:

I mean understandably I know why he's so angry...:picard: but that's a lawsuit waiting to happen...:wow: alot of black folks need to get on code and realize these rich cac establishments gonna try to hem us up don't matter how much money we got, we need to be self aware of how america is right now, it's only gonna get worse.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That security gonna lose that job, hope that racism was worth it...:francis: to him it probably was...

If I was making top tier NFL money I'd just buy cheap secluded place here, and a place overseas and not even move to no white neighborhood, and plan my escape... because as you can plainly see they so scared and shook of a black man moving into a rich neighborhood...:hhh:
The security guard can get fired, and these CAC supremacists will start a GoFundMe for his punk ass, and he'll end up with $80,000 by the end of the week. :snoop: