Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chip might have some form of aspergers.
Thinks outside of the box and puts together innovative offensive schemes but probably can't relate to people especially those he has nothing in common with (nikkas).

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I just need chip to stick around at least 2 more years and run the Eagles franchise into the ground...

Then he can go, leaving Philly with a bunch of followers and no grand wizard :mjpls:
What else needs to happen?
He sent every pro bowler packing. Even my favorite center and guard :mjcry:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
You want Chip to run up on one of them, slap fire from them, and call 'em ******s?

Cuz that aint happening.
don't be dramatic

i just don't think that accusation should be thrown out there so glibly

Pesci

Architect
Daps
In college, a coach can tell his players to stfu....you can't really do that in the league.

For example, people couldn't handle Harbaugh's personality in the league anymore, even though he was winning...so he went back to college where he can impose his will and curse players out etc.
fair enough

Maluma

Banned
Daps
serious question for all you eagles fans:

if this team became all-white/c00n thanks to chip and somehow won a super bowl that year, how would you feel?:ohhh:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Yup. Chip is just an odd dude. A guy like Harbaugh is odd, but he has a charisma about him and personality. If it ain't about football Chip wouldn't say shyt to nobody. Dude HATED recruiting and the functions that college head coaches are required to attend at Oregon. The funny thing is Chip's teams at Oregon had all kinds of swagger. I used to watch players during Ducks games have all types of fun on the field. So it's not like he ran some type of Bobby Knight "everybody is a robot" kind of program. I don't think Chip is racist...I think his personality is so :scust: it's easy to get put off by how he interacts with guys.
This is probably close to the truth. He's 51 and got married for the first time this year. Before that he coached for small East Coast schools where you don't get paid shyt. From what I've read, he made basically no friends in Eugene while he was here. He had a girlfriend out here, but that's it. I'm not sure if that's who he married.

I went to a couple of spring practices as a student at UO, and my first impression was that he would be awesome to play for. The practices were fast paced, there was music going, and he's super enthusiastic and positive. Some guys want to connect on a personal level with a coach, maybe not as a father figure but more like a mentor. Compare him to someone like Ed Orgeron; players seem to love that man. I don't think Chip's like that, really.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i kinda :russ: at McCoy's accusations but now im

:lupe:

something aint right in philly, i wish there were more die hard philly fans on this board to explain wtf is going on

Ain't shyt going on these dudes just mad man.

In all honesty. I'm a Niners fan and have no ill will towards the Eagles. I actually liked a lot of players that played there over the years. I have to be honest even before this I said Chip Kelly wasn't the right coach for them. I just don't think he can take them to the top.

:stopitslime: 10-6 two years in a row with no players of his and no personnel decisions. Top 5 offense two years in a row and now he is getting the chance to select the players who fit his scheme and build the defense. Haters smh.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Chip KKKelly. If you act like a scared White Lady at a bus stop around your own players, than you need not to be coaching. Be uncomfortable around your own players brehs. Chip is the complete opposite of Pete Carroll. .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yep and boykins had to clean up the comment. But we know the owners, coaches and PR folks got to him first. It is all good we knew exactly what he meant.

Same way coach Margin Lewis said that the Cincinnati police were profiling black players. The PR folks got to him and he back tracked on the statement. But we all know what he said was true.
I missed when Marvin Lewis said this. I gotta look that up.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This is probably close to the truth. He's 51 and got married for the first time this year. Before that he coached for small East Coast schools where you don't get paid shyt. From what I've read, he made basically no friends in Eugene while he was here. He had a girlfriend out here, but that's it. I'm not sure if that's who he married.

I went to a couple of spring practices as a student at UO, and my first impression was that he would be awesome to play for. The practices were fast paced, there was music going, and he's super enthusiastic and positive. Some guys want to connect on a personal level with a coach, maybe not as a father figure but more like a mentor. Compare him to someone like Ed Orgeron; players seem to love that man. I don't think Chip's like that, really.
Lol, how'd he even find a woman he wouldn't be too shy or socially awkward to spend the rest of his life with?