Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
But, he's won 20 games in two seasons. What he does works for his teams! He just hasn't had the elite talent across the board to win the big one yet.

How can you have the best talent while at the same time having guys that completely buy into your system? Its not realistic thinking. Chip has gotten rid of McCoy, Jackson, other players like Maclin have left due to his moves. These are all players that can contribute great things to a team. The system can win u some games but it can only take you so far. You still need to adapt the talent to your scheme which is what coaches like Belli and Pop do, not just plug in whoever and hope for the best.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
How can you have the best talent while at the same time having guys that completely buy into your system? Its not realistic thinking. Chip has gotten rid of McCoy, Jackson, other players like Maclin have left due to his moves. These are all players that can contribute great things to a team. The system can win u some games but it can only take you so far. You still need to adapt the talent to your scheme which is what coaches like Belli and Pop do, not just plug in whoever and hope for the best.
But there is actually talent on this team. Just because it's not the talent people are use to seeing in Philly doesn't mean we're not talented. You lose McCoy and get Murray and Mathews. How is that not talent? And McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, etc... didn't win in December breh! fukk being exciting to watch, WIN IN THE LATE SEASON! And if that's what any coach wants to come in here and do, all I can give him as a fan is time to do so. Y'all nikkas are killing me with this he never replaced the talent he got rid of shyt. And don't get me wrong. McCoy, Mac, and Desean are talented as hell! But, it's not a coincidence that all of their best seasons came under Chip Kelly. :sas2:

Last edited: