Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
multiple players have said it means it's fact :yes:
He looks like a racist cac. I believe the players. Mainly because since so many blacks became submissive since making money in these days. It's not like the Bryan Cox, Warren Sapp, or LT days were they didn't give fukk and spoke their mind. So the fact that multiple players are coming out with this garners some credibility.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
In all honesty. I'm a Niners fan and have no ill will towards the Eagles. I actually liked a lot of players that played there over the years. I have to be honest even before this I said Chip Kelly wasn't the right coach for them. I just don't think he can take them to the top.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Chip is just an odd dude. A guy like Harbaugh is odd, but he has a charisma about him and personality. If it ain't about football Chip wouldn't say shyt to nobody. Dude HATED recruiting and the functions that college head coaches are required to attend at Oregon. The funny thing is Chip's teams at Oregon had all kinds of swagger. I used to watch players during Ducks games have all types of fun on the field. So it's not like he ran some type of Bobby Knight "everybody is a robot" kind of program. I don't think Chip is racist...I think his personality is so :scust: it's easy to get put off by how he interacts with guys.
Lol I like the way u described it. Chip ain't going to ask you how your off season was or ask about about wives and kids. Now if u askin about 3rd and 6 on the 20. You got something. He ain't got Rex'so personality. Belly seems to be the same. But he got the rings. Players will deal with it. Chip ain't got a playoff win yet

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
d6khf5

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty. I'm a Niners fan and have no ill will towards the Eagles. I actually liked a lot of players that played there over the years. I have to be honest even before this I said Chip Kelly wasn't the right coach for them. I just don't think he can take them to the top.
I think hes trying to run the Eagles like the ducks. He had total control there and he's trying to do the same thing with millionaire players. Saban tried the same thing as well

Saban was such a control freak he wouldn't allow nfl players to wear headphones before games while stretching

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sound like the avg white man to me