Brandon Boykin on Chip Kelly - "he's uncomfortable around grown men of our culture"

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
I'm surprised you don't hear more about cultural rifts between young black players and these old white coaches honestly. Not all of these old white men are Bobby Bowden and a lot of them have to be racist, even if they conceal it well.
School me on Bobby Bowden breh

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
School me on Bobby Bowden breh
I can't school you with specifics. He just seems like a genuinely good dude who cares about his players. His former players swear by him and talk about him like a father figure. Maybe some of the Noles fans here could elaborate more.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Chip Kelly is now the star at Philadelphia he's gonna get rid of all the players that don't kiss his ass
Riley Cooper lasting this long is a miracle Mike Vick probably regretting giving him a pass now

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I don't think that Chip is on his :mjpls: so much as he is aloof and only concerned about winning football games his way. He definitely wasn't on his :mjpls: at Oregon. Thing is as long as KKKooper is still on the team, whenever Chip gets rid of a black player, people will think Chip is on some :mjpls: type shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't think that Chip is on his :mjpls: so much as he is aloof and only concerned about winning football games his way. He definitely wasn't on his :mjpls: at Oregon. Thing is as long as KKKooper is still on the team, whenever Chip gets rid of a black player, people will think Chip is on some :mjpls: type shyt.

Yup, so he has no one to blame but himself. And KKKooper should be sending Mike Vick half his salary.