BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Nas-Head-Wipe-1.gif

word on the skreet is this was Brad rubbing Nas :dame: gave him that @Brad Piff rub

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Talking about it on messaging boards is fine, but dudes complaining about someone else taking it too serious and getting emotional when they engage in the exact same behavior.
It’s funny to call out these weirdos. This thread is jokes and more of a roast, but somehow it’s about complaining? :dwillhuh:

The only ones getting emotional are the lames wishing death on people over this shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s funny to call out these weirdos. This thread is jokes and more of a roast, but somehow it’s about complaining? :dwillhuh:

The only ones getting emotional are the lames wishing death on people over this shyt.
You do have people in this subforum complaining about it and cracking jokes. Dudes complain all the time how some view certain storylines or wrestlers that they don’t have the same feelings or viewpoint as well.

Let’s not pretend like those discussions don’t take place.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You do have people in this subforum complaining about it and cracking jokes. Dudes complain all the time how some view certain storylines or wrestlers that they don’t have the same feelings or viewpoint as well.

Let’s not pretend like those discussions don’t take place.
I never said it doesn’t happen. I call out the complainers that complain consistently. It just annoys me how people can watch something for decades and bytch bytch bytch. I call out the weirdos who keep eyes on a product they don’t like. I know for a fact none of us acted like this when we were younger. :scust:

But there’s levels to this. I can have a civilized conversation with someone who doesn’t have the same view as me. then you have weak people who take offense so easily and start acting like bytches. If you’re gonna act like a bytch I’ll treat you like one. Simple as that. :ld:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You always in your feelings... most pathetic fakkit on this board :laugh: Make sure you wipe your mouth off... dikk suckin faq :dame:

I’m in my feelings yet you in here mad over a clear fukking troll. Dont quote me again until you post literal grass blades in the palm of your hand you no life Coli day and night posting fakkit

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m good. I just find it hilarious sometimes that dudes in here complaining about other marks when engaged in some of the exact same behavior.

Notice the emphasis on some

The fakkit you are quoting will argue day and night over the drawing power of Sasha Banks if you dare make any criticism of her. Even put on the cape for the girls husband a few years ago. But it’s a problem when a WWE mark does it :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I told you make your own thread.... Don't bytch up now. I urged you to do it. :mjgrin:

These two caping for another man :dame: we're weeding out the fakkits in TSC one by one :laff:
Create a thread for what? So you and other can get sensitive about what I said like you’re doing now.

Remember you’re the same one that jumped into a completely different thread to call out me and two other posters you had beef with months ago instead of addressing us directly in the thread you got called out in:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Create a thread for what? So you and other can get sensitive about what I said like you’re doing now.

The only one sensitive about anything is you. I didn't even create this thread, retard. You're the one who came in here with the cape on, dummy. :mjlol:

You came in here..... triggered.... there's the word you love to use. You're projecting. So you're not only gay....but an angry gay man as well...lol :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The only one sensitive about anything is you. I didn't even create this thread, retard. You're the one who came in here with the cape on, dummy. :mjlol:

You came in here..... triggered.... there's the word you love to use. You're projecting. :mjgrin:
You and others were the one that felt a certain way about what I said. I have no reason to be sensitive about anything because I could care less about wrestling like that.

I was just making ann observation and of course you’d be one of the people that took the bait.

There’s no caping for anyone because like I said, you and others engage in the exact same behavior you like to poke fun at others about.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You and others were the one that felt a certain way about what I said. I have no reason to be sensitive about anything because I could care less about wrestling like that.

You mean you couldn't care less? :unimpressed:

Yes, we know you came in here with a cape on for another man. You've said that already. If you have a problem with "others" doing the "same thing" then go ahead and make that thread, pal. :mjlol:

And by the way, you in here running interference isn't going to change anything :mjgrin: