BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You mean you couldn't care less? :unimpressed:

Yes, we know you came in here with a cape on for another man. You've said that already. If you have a problem with "others" doing the "same thing" then go ahead and make that thread, pal. :mjlol:

And by the way, you in here running interference isn't going to change anything :mjgrin:
You’re proving my point without even realizing it :laff:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t see how calling out posters weirdo behavior is complaining. That’s more of an observation. Even when I do it regularly it’s to point out the obsession they have. :dwillhuh:

I guess some people just wanna see the kids run rampant. :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t see how calling out posters weirdo behavior is complaining. That’s more of an observation. Even when I do it regularly it’s to point out the obsession they have. :dwillhuh:

He does the same shyt in The Coliseum. He gets sonned in there and then comes back here to repeat the cycle. :pachaha:

He often confuses facts with "complaining" :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hey @2CT apologies about Test and Shamrock running interference :mjgrin:

Here's a fact that hasn't been touched on: That racist cac Max who may or may not be Piff himself, was banned and the "AEW Stinks" thread was bushed as a result.

A lot of people were complaining about that thread being bushed. I created the "Money Mark" thread soon after and I have dozens of posts shytting on Tony Khan and Khan's booking and a lot of things to do with AEW overall and some of the talent. But I also have posts that praise the company when it's warranted. I'd say 80% of the thread is posts shytting on the company.

That was what set Piff off on the deep end... he got pissed that there were some positive posts in the thread and created a whole other thread and then a bunch of offshoots to that thread for the minions. :mjlol: That's how deep in he is with the stan shyt, that's what happened.. :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hey @2CT apologies about Test and Shamrock running interference :mjgrin:

Here's a fact that hasn't been touched on: That racist cac Max who may or may not be Piff himself, was banned and the "AEW Stinks" thread was bushed as a result.

A lot of people were complaining about that thread being bushed. I created the "Money Mark" thread soon after and I have dozens of posts shytting on Tony Khan and Khan's booking and a lot of things to do with AEW overall and some of the talent. But I also have posts that praise the company when it's warranted. I'd say 80% of the thread is posts shytting on the company.

That was what set Piff off on the deep end... he got pissed that there were some positive posts in the thread and created a whole other thread and then a bunch of offshoots to that thread for the minions. :mjlol: That's how deep in he is with the stan shyt, that's what happened.. :manny:
The fact that you're using wrestling references in your comment makes it even more hilarious and proves my point :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This guy still begging for my attention and running interference. Disgusting behavior.. There's playoff games starting and he's begging for another man to post with him. :huhldup: :mjlol:

Maybe when he posts those "receipts" he was talking about.... :unimpressed: :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes, you are in your feelings. You came in here caping and crying for another man... :dame: a man who attaches George W. Bush emojis to everything he posts :mjlol: I knew that's how u get down, now it's confirmed. p*ssy. Your parents are ashamed haha

You are some type of weirdo you know that?:wow: Nobody cares about Brad we are laughing at how upset you dudes are over him because he trolls about Kahn/AEW. The same way you dudes use to cry non stop over Max, Da King, and other obvious trolls. 2024 and still getting baited over trolling. Why won’t you go outside? :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nobody cares

Babble babble babble.... YOU care... that's why your pathetic ass is in here caping for another man like the fakkit u are. :pachaha:

But listen up.... you MIGHT have some time to fill out your FAFSA. Get your parents to assist you with the application. You'll need their financial information. There's still time for you to get into community college in the Fall. Good luck. :salute:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lame struggle jokes that makes Dane Cook look like Richard Prior :scust:

You can spin whatever struggle narrative as usual about me all you want. You basically just posted you salty that dude sharked your thread. And we will continue to laugh at you. I know it’s warm right now in Rhode Island or whatever northeastern shythole state you live in with less than 2% black population. You can log off from posting every 2 seconds in the raw thread and catch the last rays of sunlight p*ssy :mjgrin: