BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Brad really got people this upset? :laff: Guess since Max got banned and @Da King fell off bad the marks gotta find someone else
Yeah it’s always weird how dudes in this subforum complain about marks and stans elsewhere, yet partake in the exact same behavior.

Both sides of the same coin actually.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Talking about it on messaging boards is fine, but dudes complaining about someone else taking it too serious and getting emotional when they engage in the exact same behavior.

Point to the "Same behavior".... Who else is on here dedicating their entire life to scouring Twitter and then posting bullshyt they find there on here about something they supposedly "don't watch" hahaha

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Point to the "Same behavior".... Who else is on here dedicating their entire life to scouring Twitter and then posting bullshyt they find there on here about something they supposedly "don't watch" hahaha
Some of y'all in here literally get emotional and upset over certain storylines or your favorite wrestlers not getting the push that you feel they deserve just like the marks you complain about. Even other posters have to say to chill out on it sometimes and that it's not that serious.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some of y'all in here literally get emotional and upset over certain storylines or your favorite wrestlers not getting the push that you feel they deserve

that's every wrestling board on the planet. Show me the guy dedicating his whole life to posting about something he "doesn't watch" :mjgrin:

If "complaining" is your issue.... you're complaining right now... no? :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
that's every wrestling board on the planet. Show me the guy dedicating his whole life to posting about something he "doesn't watch" :mjgrin:

If "complaining" is your issue.... you're complaining right now... no? :mjlol:
Whose complaining?

I’m just pointing out an observation. You’re the one who seems to be triggered by what I said.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think you understand what "triggered" means. I think you're triggered because I'm asking questions :mjgrin:

Thanks for the observation though. Piff is still an obsessed fakkit. :salute:
I’m good. I just find it hilarious sometimes that dudes in here complaining about other marks when engaged in some of the exact same behavior.

Notice the emphasis on some