BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
bout to make this the AEW positive news thread :mjlit:

During an appearance on the Smooth Vega podcast, Swerve Strickland was asked about the current backstage morale in AEW and here was his response…

“Morale has been excellent. I haven’t seen any issues. I haven’t seen issues when morale was said to be down. I had a good time, the people I worked with had a great time. Name a work place that doesn’t have people having issues with what’s going on at their job in their position. People want to get better and move up the card. People want to get more TV time and to be the champion. People want a match with him or a match with her. That’s everywhere.” (quote courtesy of Jeremy Lambert)

@Cattle Mutilation @Bryan Danielson Swerve says backstage morale never been better :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@2CT Careful... there was that "backstage morale at AEW was low" a couple weeks ago that the stooges were running with.. I always find it funny about that shyt lol... the morale is low! the morale is high!

I'm not saying shyt like that doesn't exist.. but I'd wager the morale is only a consensus feeling when everyone is getting paid well or everyone is getting short changed.

We know most people in both companies are getting paid very handsomely so I'd bet that both locker rooms are like :ahh:

Whatever we say about Khan or TKO or whatever, it's never been a better time to be a pro wrestler in the U.S. than it is now.

Patterson is obsessed with Khan so much he wants all these people to lose their jobs and struggle on the indies :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@2CT Careful... there was that "backstage morale at AEW was low" a couple weeks ago that the stooges were running with.. I always find it funny about that shyt lol... the morale is low! the morale is high!

I'm not saying shyt like that doesn't exist.. but I'd wager the morale is only a consensus feeling when everyone is getting paid well or everyone is getting short changed.

We know most people in both companies are getting paid very handsomely so I'd bet that both locker rooms are like :ahh:

Whatever we say about Khan or TKO or whatever, it's never been a better time to be a pro wrestler in the U.S. than it is now.

Patterson is obsessed with Khan so much he wants all these people to lose their jobs and struggle on the indies :mjlol:
Morale is going to be highly dependent on who you ask and who they surround themselves with. Unless there is widespread agreement in the locker room, then the reports are always largely meaningless.

Like you ask someone like Swerve, FTR, Copeland, etc. and they'll have high praises for it because they are likely looking at it thru their lense.

Ask someone like Danhausen that rarely if ever gets on TV and saw his boy Punk get fired or someone who surrounds themselves with people in Danhausen's position on the card and they probably won't have much good to say about morale.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps