BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You know you struck a nerve when they all on your neck. @Brad Piff just keeps hitting back :pachaha:
Fukking bozos getting upset and banding together over da playfights :mjlol:
Man these n-gga's embarrassing themselves at this point.

If you don't bring you p-ssy asses in these threads to defend yourselves.

N-gga's stay sounding like those people who always tries to start shyt while saying it from multiple feet away.

Ol "if I was out there, I'd fcck all y'all up" while saying it from out the window having asses

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You're wasting time.... Get that FAFSA in. You're not too old to make a career for yourself. :salute:

Hilarious that you post this knowing you have some worthless work at home job. You even admitted this as the reason you are able to post so frequently. No wonder you are so upset over a troll ruining your coli TSC experience :sadcam: This site is all you have in life

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hilarious that you post this knowing you have some worthless work at home job. You even admitted this as the reason you are able to post so frequently.

:mjlol: This is why I'm telling you to get that FAFSA in. You can't read. I never said anything about "working from home..." although I can work at home as well. But even when I'm in the office I can still post :umad:

Get that FAFSA in so you can stop working those slave hours, Chad. :salute:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Anyways, we should just let this thread die, @2CT . We got our jokes off.

yeah shyt done devolved into a random beef thread might as well bush this shyt soon or better get rafters this joint :pachaha:

Mr. Piff ain’t gon enter the thread cause he’s legit shook the tide will turn on his weekend TK bullshyt if he posts in here and gets roasted but ultimately dude soft as hell for not defending his antics :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This is why I'm telling you to get that FAFSA in. You can't read. I never said anything about "working from home..." although I can work at home as well. But even when I'm in the office I can still post :umad:

Get that FAFSA in so you can stop working those slave hours, Chad. :salute:

I guarantee i make more than you will working less days than you and my career is more rewarding/respected than whatever call center shythole you work at. So go ahead and brag about posting on the coli day and night. Probably not a single gap all day. Just continuing to prove my point on how big a loser you are :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I guarantee i make more than you will working less days than you and my career is more rewarding/respected than whatever call center shythole you work at. So go ahead and brag about posting on the coli day and night. Probably not a single gap all day. Just continuing to prove my point on how big a loser you are :mjlol:

I'm still on your mind? :mjlol: Posting about me during your slave hours... broke fukk :umad:

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on your mind? :mjlol: Posting about me during your slave hours... broke fukk :umad:

Slave hours:unimpressed:

IMG-2405.jpg

IMG-2406.jpg

Like I said clown, more respected in life than you will ever be