BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was brought up already and while likely... there are also other accounts with fewer posts that are obvious aliases that do nothing but post about shyt to do with AEW sucking... :dead:
I decided to check out his AEW love thread after the TK shyt on Wednesday. I see so many posts in there from usernames that rarely, or never seen, post in this sub. :heh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I just need to know what happened to make a levelheaded poster like @2CT give into the Dark Hadou like this. Im entertained but :damn:

to keep it one hundo this guy’s been an easy target for a min and anybody here could’ve pulled his skirt up months ago when he Shang Tsung’d the entire posting style of a dude who got banned in a shameful manner then had a big ass mega thread created dissing him :russ:

what made me finally decide to go in though was this clown running in a Swerve title win thread and spewing that typical anti-TK/AEW rhetoric, “will he make it to Wembley?” type pathetic stan bullshyt when he knows damn well that if WWE put the title on Swerve he’d be blasting King of Kings nonstop on in his 500sq ft studio with bed bugs in the sofas waking up the neighbors in his middle to upper class mostly white conservative neighbors as he searches for anti-AEW tweets to spam in his many anti-AEW threads so he can make it look like those threads are active and popping when he himself has literally like 10x more posts than everybody else in each of those threads :pachaha:

so to shyt on Swerves title win just cause it’s AEW is definitely some goofy Stan shyt and c00n shyt if Piff is even black himself, clown probably woulda shiited on Booker’s WCW run just cause Vince ain’t book it :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
to keep it one hundo this guy’s been an easy target for a min and anybody here could’ve pulled his skirt up months ago when he Shang Tsung’d the entire posting style of a dude who got banned in a shameful manner then had a big ass mega thread created dissing him :russ:

what made me finally decide to go in though was this clown running in a Swerve title win thread and spewing that typical anti-TK/AEW rhetoric, “will he make it to Wembley?” type pathetic stan bullshyt when he knows damn well that if WWE put the title on Swerve he’d be blasting King of Kings nonstop on in his 500sq ft studio with bed bugs in the sofas waking up the neighbors in his middle to upper class mostly white conservative neighbors as he searches for anti-AEW tweets to spam in his many anti-AEW threads so he can make it look like those threads are active and popping when he himself has literally like 10x more posts than everybody else in each of those threads :pachaha:

so to shyt on Swerves title win just cause it’s AEW is definitely some goofy Stan shyt and c00n shyt if Piff is even black himself, clown probably woulda shiited on Booker’s WCW run just cause Vince ain’t book it :scust:

Or him and @NoMorePie and a couple others constantly blaming Mercedes for whatever the rating was... when she's not even had a match yet. Or how about when they all said Jade Cargill sucked in the ring and was a waste and then when she went to WWE they completely switched up... :mjlol: No way these people ain't cacs or white washed lol

Then the Punk shyt lmaoo shytted on him for 3 years while he was in AEW... now he's "CM GOAT" all of a sudden hahaha

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Piff been out here on these boards for decades.

If you dont know his game, you may not know. But breh been trolling on all different things :manny:

From the Fukk Nas movement to Smarten up Dixie

Hes been doing it so long I kinda respect it now:ehh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
See I was too young for that and had no internet access so that was foreign to me. Idk people were like that until I got on the internet in the early 00s and I was a teenager by then. This is a phase most should've grown out of or never been in. It's really not that serious.

The world went in the opposite direction.Instead of trolling being kept on the internet, social media made it mainstream to where we got Trump

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

Warner Bros. Discovery Reportedly ‘Happy’ With This Week’s AEW Dynamite Numbers, Address Audio Issues​

As previously noted, some of the decrease in viewership for this week’s AEW Dynamite is being attributed to the unusual airtime for Dynamite on TBS this week, with the show airing live coast-to-coast instead of the usual delay in the west coast feed. It was later reported that AEW officials were not shocked by the drop due to the broadcast change. PWInsider released an additional update with an information taken from a source at AEW broadcast partner Warner Bros. Discovery.

According to the individual from WBD, internally, the network was “really happy” with this week’s numbers for Dynamite and also noted the various obstacles for this week’s Dynamite that were out of AEW’s hands, such as altered broadcast time and the audio issues during the broadcast. The show drew an average audience of 683,000 viewers with an 0.23 rating in the key demo. The WBD source also noted that AEW had heavy competition this week from the NBA and NHL Playoffs both going on, and AEW still ranked sixth for the night for cable original programming.

TK and AEW in the mud right now
tnTD4A6.png
@jerniebert

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Piff been out here on these boards for decades.

If you dont know his game, you may not know. But breh been trolling on all different things :manny:

From the Fukk Nas movement to Smarten up Dixie

Hes been doing it so long I kinda respect it now:ehh:
Na, dude be out here fantasy booking AEW. Trolls don’t do that. :heh:

But if you’re over 25 and still trolling, tells me a lot about your life if you gotta irritate people online. :hhh:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

I mean ive never actually met a black dude named Bradley so...

Honestly the stanning doesnt bother me so much. Thats always going to happen. The obsession is offputting as fukk.

The Jade thing is hilarious to me though. Shes the same wrestler she was when she was in AEW with less ring time so far and had openly admitted to interviews that she is finessing WWE to prop up her brand and an E stan goes from shytting on her to celebrating "getting her" when she dont give a fukk about either side or any fan. I cant imagine being black and loving rich white people so blindly that it causes a trolling online persona. Thank God i have people that love me :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Honestly the stanning doesnt bother me so much. Thats always going to happen. The obsession is offputting as fukk.

The Jade thing is hilarious to me though. Shes the same wrestler she was when she was in AEW with less ring time so far and had openly admitted to interviews that she is finessing WWE to prop up her brand and an E stan goes from shytting on her to celebrating "getting her" when she dont give a fukk about either side or any fan. I cant imagine being black and loving rich white people so blindly that it causes a trolling online persona. Thank God i have people that love me :mjlol:
Bradley Beal lost.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
TK and AEW in the mud right now
tnTD4A6.png
@jerniebert

I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day knowing they're in the mud. I have a catering event I'm doing and won't even be able to watch Collision live tonight to help the ratings. I'm almost tempted to call them and cancel.

:damn:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now he's posting more "tweets" from no name cacs on Twitter who are saying Mercedes/Willow promo was terrible even though the majority of people have said it was solid. Lmao... but it's two black women who aren't in WWE so you already know what time it is with these people.

Also.... Respect a 40+ year old man who spends every day "trolling" and scouring the internet for hate pieces on something he supposedly doesn't watch.... "brehs"

:pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Everyone knows Jade is just using wrestling to get her profile up until she can bolt for acting without having to work her way up from the bottom in Hollywood. Which is a smart way to go if it works out so don't act like I'm hating on her.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT