BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@2CT You might have to rename this to weird obsession with Tony Khan and praying on the downfall of Mercedes Mone' :mjlol:

nah cause we all know if Trips was booking another Sasha run dude would be on hush mode :pachaha:

i just remembered dude was a HEAVY Kliq stan back in the early TSC days and now since HHH/HBK literally "run the biz" he went full retard to slander the opps and it's lowkey fascinating cause the time, dedication and energy dude wastes to scour the internet for slander just cause his favorite playfighters run the another company is :wow: truly groundbreaking neckbeardism

he probably wakes up every morning and says a prayer to his lords and saviors Haitch & Hickenbottom that they'll bless him with at least 15 anti-AEW tweets so he can have plenty to spread throughout his numerous slander threads :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah cause we all know if Trips was booking another Sasha run dude would be on hush mode :pachaha:

i just remembered dude was a HEAVY Kliq stan back in the early TSC days and now since HHH/HBK literally "run the biz" he went full retard to slander the opps and it's lowkey fascinating cause the time, dedication and energy dude wastes to scour the internet for slander just cause his favorite playfighters run the another company is :wow: truly groundbreaking neckbeardism

he probably wakes up every morning and says a prayer to his lords and saviors Haitch & Hickenbottom that they'll bless him with at least 15 anti-AEW tweets so he can have plenty to spread throughout his numerous slander threads :ahh:

I think I do remember that now.... there was a few people who were huge Kliq stans and that's also why whenever there's any :mjpls: allegations out there these dudes are real quiet.... they start upping whatever other threads than can find to try to drown out how racist Vince or whoever is movin...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Man prints out hate tweets at work then jerks off to them on his breaks.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

He probably came up with the Heavenbottom nickname. :mjlol:

:dame:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
-one use to be alan johnson but he change it to pull up the roots

-sonic boom of the south

the others when i find i post....just look up the old max post everytime he post he was sending himself daps :scust:
Who? :what:

There's more:

@drifter
@itiswhatitis
@Cal Cutta

All had very few or no posts in this section prior to January 2019, remind me again what during that time period?

Also, I'm 50/50 on @get my pool being an alias, he's an alleged Chicago guy so as a Chicago guy myself, want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I wonder...,,

See y'all in the Dynamite thread.... :mjgrin:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who? :what:

There's more:

@drifter
@itiswhatitis
@Cal Cutta

All had very few or no posts in this section prior to January 2019, remind me again what during that time period?

Also, I'm 50/50 on @get my pool being an alias, he's an alleged Chicago guy so as a Chicago guy myself, want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I wonder...,,

See y'all in the Dynamite thread.... :mjgrin:

Imagine losing sleep at 1AM on a message board and wondering if I’m an Alias because I don’t post much (i.e having an actual life, this is entertainment for me, and I used to lurk on SOHH when I actively making music) all because some white internet mark disagrees with my opinion on 70 pound white boys who flip around in a ring and make wrestling look like gymnastics rather than a fight (actually slick homoerotic if you ask me)…

So for the second time, get off my dikk. You claim Chicago but probably from Schaumburg or Cicero.