BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
We in here cracking jokes and dude comes in to cape for Piffy boy. :skip:

Cracking jokes= four same dudes bumping a struggle thread begging for a trolls attention. Dudes over here just randomly tagging posters accusing them of being alts :dead:

Edit: you got 60k post and idk even know who you are :dahell: You have a name change?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Cracking jokes= four same dudes bumping a struggle thread begging for a trolls attention. Dudes over here just randomly tagging posters accusing them of being alts :dead:

Edit: you got 60k post and idk even know who you are :dahell: You have a name change?
Yes, another name change.

I agree that this thread should just float away because the attention whore likely gets off when he sees it upped, but it’s still funny to see when it’s on page 1.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Legitimately and respectfully, why do yall care what this man says. I havent given a shyt about what this man has said since "Smarten up Dixie" thats well over a decade ago and I think even before the great exodus from hamster. Yall giving trolls too much attention. I say let's get this place back where it used to be and use the ignore button.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What a sad sad flop of a thread
django-unchained.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because dude is a fukking lame himself :mjlol:

He'll be in here tellin me to "go outside" when I live 100x the life he does and he was dumb enough to tell me what his actual job is and I know for a fact I make way more :mjlol:

You live 100x the life of me while posting 100x more every night watching wrestling. All in Maine. Sure buddy :russ: And you work a desk job. But would I be dumb enough to tell you what I do? My profession is honorable and respected while this is probably you

You don’t know who makes what because neither one has records to anything. Keep grasping at straws corny fakkit. Really over here trying to pull some 6 figure/6 cert coli babble on me :dead: And don’t forget to average the most posts in the dynamite thread tonight as you live the life I “envy” over :pachaha: