BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Dude is the TSC's version of Gareth...

How you gonna have a back and forth with two WWE suckups :mjlol:

Don't be surprised if dude is the Mexi version of him as well...

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

I see these names on TSC and can’t ever tell who is who or which company they stan/shill for. Between those names, SRS, Meltzer/Alvarez, dude with the :rudy: Twitter photo, they’re all the same to me.

Are there any legit sources in that sphere? :russ:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I see these names on TSC and can’t ever tell who is who or which company they stan/shill for. Between those names, SRS, Meltzer/Alvarez, dude with the :rudy: Twitter photo, they’re all the same to me.

Are there any legit sources in that sphere? :russ:
Bully Ray calling Ryan Satin a "handsome man." :dame:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
The nerve of @Brad Piff calling anyone else white when there are ACTUAL PICTURES of his pasty Portuguese self on this forum :dead:
I can tell him and the other accounts because they post like each other...he still mad at me because when he was max we use to go back and forth.

That account got banned so this Bradley piff comes at me out of nowhere :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Our friend Patterson saw the Priest botch, the Tiffany racist clip resurface and Ethan Page beat Trick Williams for the title and went into overdrive over a 24-hour period, scouring the earth for anti-AEW tweets. :mjlol:

The funniest thing is MITB and NXT were actually good shows but he's very insecure as we know. :dead: