BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Legitimately and respectfully, why do yall care what this man says. I havent given a shyt about what this man has said since "Smarten up Dixie" thats well over a decade ago and I think even before the great exodus from hamster. Yall giving trolls too much attention. I say let's get this place back where it used to be and use the ignore button.

Oh no. Watch it buddy. You may get accused of caping by dense low IQ lames from Rhodes island:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Keep bumping the thread. It makes these retards uncomfortable. "YoU'rE BeINg TroLLEDD" as everyone laughs and jokes around Lol.... what a dummy. Dude is caping for a racist Mexicac :mjlol:

Post an example of his racism please. Unlike you, I’m not on here all day like I use to be(seriously, log off and go outside. You will be amazed at how healthy it is). But post where here racist or maga

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Post an example of his racism please. Unlike you, I’m not on here all day like I use to be(seriously, log off and go outside. You will be amazed at how healthy it is). But post where here racist or maga

You have more written words on here than I do. 75% of my posts are an emoji or a short sentence unless it's a topic on something political or the stock market. Keep lying like you ain't on here :mjlol:

And that muthafukka been exposed since the SOHH days lmao

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You have more written words on here than I do. 75% of my posts are an emoji or a short sentence unless it's a topic on something political or the stock market. Keep lying like you ain't on here :mjlol:

And that muthafukka been exposed since the SOHH days lmao

Post is a post you can move goals all you want. Talking about I’m writing more words when I see you’ve been arguing in various threads all morning. And instead of posting examples like I asked, you juelz and write your own paragraphs. I have no problem saying fukk dude if you have evidence of the racism. But just as I suspected, you probably just tossing accusations out there to justify how pathetic you look in this thread after getting called out. Thanks for allowing me to deliver this monthly sonning. It’s gets easier every time. Now remember

Go outside and touch earth fakkit :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Post is a post you can move goals all you want. Talking about I’m writing more words when I see you’ve been arguing in various threads all morning. And instead of posting examples like I asked, you juelz and write your own paragraphs. I have no problem saying fukk dude if you have evidence of the racism. But just as I suspected, you probably just tossing accusations out there to justify how pathetic you look in this thread after getting called out. Thanks for allowing me to deliver this monthly sonning. It’s gets easier every time. Now remember

The only pathetic person in this conversation is you. You ran in here to cape for a racist Mexican and you did it to try to spite me :russ:

What a fukking loser hahaha That gif that @br82186 posted is exactly right, it suits you perfectly :dead:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, if the guy isn’t going to come in this thread, why bother upping it? It’s just pointless and you are still getting trolled
Is Tony Khan going to post in the Tony Khan stinks thread?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
IMG-7274.jpg

Presented without comment.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Oh no. Watch it buddy. You may get accused of caping by dense low IQ lames from Rhodes island:mjlol:
Nah im not taking a side I just hate that this forum has devolved into this level of tribalism. The Kliq/R=G beef was never this annoying nor time consuming. It was just jokes and the occasional parking lot challenge.

Truthfully, and I know youll remember this, the site got ruined after the Wrestle Forum "infiltration" and lames like Badger showing up. What used to be a bunch of brothas talking about hip hop and wrestling became the conversation on line at the local indy show. We should be better.

Alright ill stop cryin now :to: