BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Another paragraph about nothing. You still mad as fukk.... and it shows. I don't care about your firefighter job :gucci:

I sure as fukk don't wanna hear about your "side gig.." either :dame: .....

I hope it's something more worthwhile than caping tor MAGA trolls online.... :pachaha: Your whole life is a joke.

Nope. Dental Hygiene. Try again fakkit. Keep failing on all fronts. You are a loser who sits on the coli all day and watch wrestling every night for hours on end. And get upset when people laugh at you getting baited by trolls. So whose life really is a joke? You are boring and now have nothing interesting nor funny to say. The most ironic username on here. Done with you :camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nope. Dental Hygiene. Try again fakkit. Keep failing on all fronts. You are a loser who sits on the coli all day and watch wrestling every night for hours on end. And get upset when people laugh at you getting baited by trolls. So whose life really is a joke? You are boring and now have nothing interesting nor funny to say. The most ironic username on here. Done with you :camby:

Another paragraph from broke boy Lol... You're a fakkit who capes for MAGA trolls online, it doesn't get more pathetic... and before you came sliding down the fire pole this morning to have breakfast.... I was on your mind.

:umad: Your whole life is a failure.... lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Man these n-gga's embarrassing themselves at this point.

If you don't bring you p-ssy asses in these threads to defend yourselves.

N-gga's stay sounding like those people who always tries to start shyt while saying it from multiple feet away.

Ol "if I was out there, I'd fcck all y'all up" while saying it from out the window having asses
What is your stupid ass talking about? Sheesh you’re an emotional cac bytch :lolbron:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Pointless up since we all know Bradley is a shook stooge and isn’t coming in here. Plus no need to give more attention to an attention whore.

yeah dude probably got us all on ignore at this point so shyt pointless :heh:

i tried to get him to explain Brad Piff rubs in the SD thread and he ignored that too :russ: