BRAD PIFF'S WEIRD OBSESSION WITH TONY KHAN! (THREATENS TO GIVE OTHER MEN BRAD PIFF RUBS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@saysomethinfunnymark been getting his ass kicked on here for a week straight :dead:

I've sonned you more times than I can count...lol

And this other guy posting pictures now of where he supposedly works and shyt :mjlol: you muthafukkas gettin lapped :dead:

Out here mad as fukk while I continue to :ahh: Stay mad weirdo...... hide in your safe spaces :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like I said clown, more respected in life than you will ever be

By who? :jbhmm: I'm supposedly the one in my "feelings" but you over here uploading your gallery :mjlol:

You make it too easy.... :myman: Funny how this all started because a few of you wanna put a cape on for a guy who stans Tucker Carlson. Says everything I need to know about "who" I'm talking to. :mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1nhqil.jpg
By any normal person. I walk down the street people thank me. You walk down the str….

Who am I kidding? You don’t leave your house to be acknowledged.

Two pictures=whole gallery

Pointing out how you dudes have been getting baited by trolls for years=Caping

Funny how you keep mentioning Tucker and other maga shyt but you sure love twisting false narratives like them no matter how many times you get humiliated/debunked. Over her posting back to back with a million smilies desperate for validation/reassurance

They are furious guys. Look! :sadcam:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't be surprised if this thread turns into the TLR political threads where certain posters change the subject.

N-gga's that are doing that in here are some follow the leader like n-gga's :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They are furious guys. Look! :sadcam:

You didn't even brush your teeth this morning before you started posting about me again :mjlol: Yes, you were heated. You started posting shyt from your gallery and didn't prove a got damn thing to debunk anything I said on here. lol

You want to be a cheerleader for a 40-year old MAGA poster who spends his time "trolling the marks" you do that... Yes, that's caping and also pathetic :russ:

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You didn't even brush your teeth this morning before you started posting about me again :mjlol: Yes, you were heated. You started posting shyt from your gallery and didn't prove a got damn thing to debunk anything I said on here. lol

You want to be a cheerleader for a 40-year old MAGA poster who spends his time "trolling the marks" you do that... Yes, that's caping and also pathetic :russ:

Brush my teeth? Nope. Light work coming off shift. The struggle and cope from this clown is astonishing. I literally saw you in another thread arguing with silk over Brad. Now wonder this cattle dude was confused. You obsessed that you are still getting trolled in 2024. It’s pathetic. And you thought you could just hide in here and Kiki with others and not get laughed at. Noticed how you the only homotional one in here who jumped off the porch with super gay shyt. I didn’t debunk shyt? You tried to call me a bum and shut you down. And the funny thing is my side gig makes more than being a FF. You cannot fukk with me on any level. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brush my teeth? Nope. Light work coming off shift. The struggle and cope from this clown is astonishing. I literally saw you in another thread arguing with silk over Brad. Now wonder this cattle dude was confused. You obsessed that you are still getting trolled in 2024. It’s pathetic. And you thought you could just hide in here and Kiki with others and not get laughed at. Noticed how you the only homotional one in here who jumped off the porch with super gay shyt. I didn’t debunk shyt? You tried to call me a bum and shut you down. And the funny thing is my side gig makes more than being a FF. You cannot fukk with me on any level. :heh:

:mjlol: Another paragraph about nothing. You still mad as fukk.... and it shows. I don't care about your firefighter job :gucci:

I sure as fukk don't wanna hear about your "side gig.." either :dame: .....

I hope it's something more worthwhile than caping tor MAGA trolls online.... :pachaha: Your whole life is a joke.