Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wait...not only do nikkas want them ugly ass fighter pilot Foams...but they are needing to/willing to camp in line overnight...AND pay $235 for em!?

sWAAP.jpg

"I must be losing my muthafukkin' mind"
Yup shyts are extremely ugly and tasteless.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just seen some nikka rocking the stealths. He's lucky I ain't baptize him. Eastbay fukked me over :to: these young nikkas ruined the game :damn:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
We all know the sneaker game been out of whack since the Collezione packages...

But i'll tell all y'all this much:

Since the Concords dropped, nike has been snowballing down their own avalance something so sinsurr.

When i didn't get my hands on a pair of white/cement IV's (even being early that day in line)... i knew this was about to get wilder, crazier... pure pandemonium. Some 12/21/12 end of days, schwazenegger shiit.

The crazy thing is that even signature releases have tickets. Before last year, you'd never hear about lines or tickets for KD's, Lebron's or Kobe's.

Now Pennys have succumbed to the same fate.

Watch them Barkley's and Deions descend into the same hypebeast abyss.

I'm 30 years old man...

Never did i expect it to reach these kinds of levels all my 20 plus years of being in the shoe game.

Never in my wildest dreams.

*continues to count sheep while still awake*

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
am i growing up? i tried to get the stealths and im unwilling to pay extra...

but them fukking black/red 11s...i needs them BAD and them dolphin pennys

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
am i growing up? i tried to get the stealths and im unwilling to pay extra...

but them fukking black/red 11s...i needs them BAD and them dolphin pennys

That's how I feel. I don't feel like paying over retail. I checked Craigslist and they have em for 320. :damn: 320 is a lot since here in jersey we don't pay taxes on sneakers or clothes. I remember back then when I was 13 I used to get my sneakers 2 weeks before for retail. Now the mom and pop stores are hiking up the prices on the day of release. This shyt is ridiculous. I'm disgusted with the youth and I'm only 23 :damn:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
so i got a chick that says she got me for $220..we'll wait and see...the jimmy jazz only has a size 11....i dont want that....

my girl gon stand in line and try to get a ticket and of course the finishline raffle :lawd:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Wait...not only do nikkas want them ugly ass fighter pilot Foams...but they are needing to/willing to camp in line overnight...AND pay $235 for em!?

sWAAP.jpg

"I must be losing my muthafukkin' mind"

:childplease: nikka i got up at 7 am went to get some kicks waited 3.5 hours and aint get shyt. how you think that make a real nikka feel. its either overnight and pay 235+tax or pay 400-500 the next day.:stopitslime: shyts not a game anymore my nikka