Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:childplease: nikka i got up at 7 am went to get some kicks waited 3.5 hours and aint get shyt. how you think that make a real nikka feel. its either overnight and pay 235+tax or pay 400-500 the next day.:stopitslime: shyts not a game anymore my nikka

If anybodies gonna overspend for some space shoes its gonna be me!

emuruhem.jpg

sent via :mindblown: on some tapatalk shyt :mjwin:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nike-Air-Max-1-Essential-Black-Gym-Red-01.jpg

Just picked these up and some elite socks for 71 bucks shipped :myman:

With all the releases coming out around this time, you can find some great deals on some under the radar shoes if you willing to look. Dunks and Air Max 1s can never fail.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
the resell on these stealths :yeezyo: .. them fools on nt were talkin bout how these werent gonna command much resale value a couple days ago lol

Every hype release will try to command high prices. This sneaker shyt is like the gold rush of the late 1800s. Everyone thinks they will strike rich and just have a bunch of sneakers collecting dust cuz who has $500 for nike foamposites? $500 can get me some REAL shoes

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
That's how I feel. I don't feel like paying over retail. I checked Craigslist and they have em for 320. :damn: 320 is a lot since here in jersey we don't pay taxes on sneakers or clothes. I remember back then when I was 13 I used to get my sneakers 2 weeks before for retail. Now the mom and pop stores are hiking up the prices on the day of release. This shyt is ridiculous. I'm disgusted with the youth and I'm only 23 :damn:

It all started with flight club and their rape prices then every dikk got the genius notion that they can get rich of sneakers :wtf: :heh:

Trademarkk

Rookie
Daps
a nikka gon have to do what he gotta do to get them XIs... on another note what do yall think the availability gon be on these joints i posted earlier they drop in feb but have been moved up to the 1st of the year and the price increased $15.

nike-air-foamposite-one-premium-fighter-jet.jpg

fighter-jet-camo-foamposite-4.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite One Premium
Black/Hyper Red-Dark Grey-White
575420-001
01/01/13
$235

I'll take those, a XXL FUBU Jersey, and some Rocawear denim jean shorts :takedat:

:wtfkatt:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Those black foams were impossible to cop. I was added to cart on eastbay right at 7 CST from their countdown and it was no longer available. Nikestore twitter. Got the link the SECOND it came up 'item no longer in stock' :mindblown:

These bred XI's are going to cause mass hysteria