Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just picked up my pair from footlocker .. Yo these shyts are :ahh: glad I doubled up ., they wouldn't let me use my bday coupon :damn:

Employee said these are a quick strike lol I wouldn't necessarily call em that but whatever

Saw they had some reverse infrared am90s for 79.99 too :mjpls: might cop on Sunday when I come back for my xi tickets :yeshrug:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
a nikka gon have to do what he gotta do to get them XIs... on another note what do yall think the availability gon be on these joints i posted earlier they drop in feb but have been moved up to the 1st of the year and the price increased $15.

nike-air-foamposite-one-premium-fighter-jet.jpg

fighter-jet-camo-foamposite-4.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite One Premium
Black/Hyper Red-Dark Grey-White
575420-001
01/01/13
$235

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
a nikka gon have to do what he gotta do to get them XIs... on another note what do yall think the availability gon be on these joints i posted earlier they drop in feb but have been moved up to the 1st of the year and the price increased $15.

575420-001
01/01/13
$235

they look like some shyt u supposed to wear in call of duty

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

575420-001
01/01/13
$235

$235?

:laff:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Them nikkas sitting there trying to look cool and shyt letting these dustball ass nikkas cut line right in front of them
This is why don't fukk with campouts anymore. There's some little high school fukks who it's all good to cut. It's gonna be 10x at the bred releases. You can miss me with that shyt, sorry it happened to you too dude :smh:

575420-001
01/01/13
$235

This is the first ever pair of foams that I've wanted to cop :whoo:

Between these, Chi 1s, and FR5's, January is just too much heat, Nike ain't letting me recoup :sadcam:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:myman: i hope ur right, i was thinking of going to get in line the night before at around 9 or 10:sadcam:

lol u ready to do that extreme camping now lol....they done pushed u over the ledge....

but yea, u should be straight on these.........they arent going to be in demand like the other ones

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
lol u ready to do that extreme camping now lol....they done pushed u over the ledge....

but yea, u should be straight on these.........they arent going to be in demand like the other ones

breh i got in line for the galaxy rookies at around 7 am stood in line for 3 hours and left empty handed(the sold out of the olives too:wtb:) the people in front of the line had been there since 10 the night before:damn:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
the resell on these stealths :yeezyo: .. them fools on nt were talkin bout how these werent gonna command much resale value a couple days ago lol