Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But on the real though ain't nothing worse then seeing a dude 2 or 3 people from you get your size and its the last one :noah:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But on the real though ain't nothing worse then seeing a dude 2 or 3 people from you get your size and its the last one :noah:

yea it is.....when the nikka that do it rooted line to get there........

yo that homeboy cutting line shyt was out of hand this morning....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and before nikkas go thinking "yo u a whore for letting them do it..." naw yo....its different when you not directly behind them when they do it.......

the nikkas right behind them was supposed to check that shyt.....

we 10 people back getting frustrated like a mafukka..........and thats when problems start....

cause we back there boiling, eventually steam is going to start coming out.....

thats why i barked on that bytch ass security nikka.........cause they the ones supposed to be checking that shyt.

Them nikkas sitting there trying to look cool and shyt letting these dustball ass nikkas cut line right in front of them

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
yea it is.....when the nikka that do it rooted line to get there........

yo that homeboy cutting line shyt was out of hand this morning....

Every release is like that. That's why I'm usually the first before them unless they camp over night in the street. I get up at 2:30-3am for work everyday so getting up early is no thing for me. I be out with my chair chillin and its always this group of kids who split up and post at all the footlockers and foot actions in downtown bk. they be like :whoo: when they already see me comfy chillin :pachaha::mjpls: when the store opens up 12 of their homies show up and be like how come you not in front? He was here first son :ld:

:manny: fukk em

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
l0l @ the stories of niccaz cutting lines..Got my Foams a few ago no problem....I might swing by this mall 2 see about the CG9s but i heard niccaz been out there since 8 so that shyt probaly dead..Bred 11s I was told i was good 0n..So as of now "I aint got not Worries"

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
i juat seen foot locker doing tickets for the breds on sunday......of course the 1 sunday i choose to get some ot in :why:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and before nikkas go thinking "yo u a whore for letting them do it..." naw yo....its different when you not directly behind them when they do it.......

the nikkas right behind them was supposed to check that shyt.....

we 10 people back getting frustrated like a mafukka..........and thats when problems start....

cause we back there boiling, eventually steam is going to start coming out.....

thats why i barked on that bytch ass security nikka.........cause they the ones supposed to be checking that shyt.

Them nikkas sitting there trying to look cool and shyt letting these dustball ass nikkas cut line right in front of them
Naw yo I seen some shyt like that one time dude was behind me nikka was brolic and he. had some shyt on look like he just came from jail then the gym lol.

Some lil dude a couple spots up tried the come give your homeboy five then scoot in line big yo went off lol took his jacket off said anybody try to jump in
Line and he dont get his foams he fukking somebody up.

So him and dude start exchanging words big yo took his jacket off told dude :hmm: I ain't got no rap(ready to fight shyt) lil dude took his ass to the back of the line :russ:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Naw yo I seen some shyt like that one time dude was behind me nikka was brolic and he. had some shyt on look like he just came from jail then the gym lol.

Some lil dude a couple spots up tried the come give your homeboy five then scoot in line big yo went off lol took his jacket off said anybody try to jump in

So him and dude start exchanging words big yo took his jacket off told dude :hmm: I ain't got no rap(ready to fight shyt) lil dude took his ass to the back of the line :russ:

:russ: lil nikka thought it was one way...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

hahahahaha

thats funny as shyt.........

i got in line at 6 my brother came through about 10 minutes later and rooted like 4 nikkas to get to me.....

me being the courteous nikka i am, i say "yo yall cool with him hopping line" and this one big ass nikka was like "nah...........he look like he wear my size (14)" lol

i was like nah yo, he aint getting them for hisself, we getting smaller sizes and that was that.....

Cause its like, once you step out there and check a nikka for cutting u in line u got to be ready to take it wherever if a nikka respond the wrong way......and when you got that many people out there to put on a show for..... more then likely he will. So ill hold off on jumping out there till i got to......

the hard part is knowing when u have to tho......cause had i known i wouldnt have been able to get my size 11 this morning i would have sure nuff said something to this ugly ass nikka who hopped line the last time......cause i bet that mafukka got a 11. I mugged the shyt outta his bytch ass when he walked past with his shoes tho.........

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son

For fukkery like that I just do some OT and pay the reseller price. I just wanna pay and take my kicks home bro