Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
So Southcenter was FCFS?? How was the line?

I believe they are both raffle.

Should be getting calls back on tues/wednes. we'll see man.

There werent too many people there.

ANd on the champs list, i was the 3rd person for size 11 (about a dozen people on the list period).

We'll see.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam::damn::merchant::aicmon::wtb::shaq2::what::noah:

Had to go to birthday dinner for my brother tonight. Could not stand in line and get tickets to the foams nor CG9s. In 2012 I have got every JB release this year instore and have failed every single time online.

shyts not looking good at all.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which sneaker yall feeling more? Jordan CG9s or Stealth Foams(Aka Black Knights)? I'm on the Fence which is better, I still havent seen either in person

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Someone explain this ticket shyt to...me I never participated in it...how ya'll get em (twitter? email alert? in person)...and once you get em...do u still gotta wait in line or can you casually walk up an get em?

CGs hands down for me @hu3ypdadon

Last edited by a moderator:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Which sneaker yall feeling more? Jordan CG9s or Stealth Foams(Aka Black Knights)? I'm on the Fence which is better, I still havent seen either in person

Foams for me....... @PimpstarP gotta get the tickets in person bruh....it all depends on what your area decides to do so it may be a raffle or fcfs...I would go in person cause you can never really be sure to trust what they tell you over the phone....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Someone explain this ticket shyt to...me I never participated in it...how ya'll get em (twitter? email alert? in person)...and once you get em...do u still gotta wait in line or can you casually walk up an get em?

CGs hands down for me @hu3ypdadon

the ticket for foot action gaurantees u a pair of kicks for ur size. They started passing them out like 5p.m. yesterday; u tell them what size you are they write down ur name and give u a ticket. The day of release u can casually walk in store, show them ur id/ticket and cop no prob

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do the Foams have a Icy blue bottom or is its like a grey color? Do we have to worry about these shyts turnin yellow at the bottom? I'm tired of this icy blue shyt..Too much money being spent on a shoe to turn colors

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If anyone can help get a pair CG9's or Foams in a size 12 it will be greatly appreciated.

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY
nike-air-foampsoite-one-pheonix_09.jpg

nike-air-foampsoite-one-pheonix_08.jpg

nike-air-foampsoite-one-pheonix_07.jpg

nike-air-foampsoite-one-pheonix_02.jpg

The Nike Air Foamposite One has seen numerous colorways within the past few years and it’s not over for this Penny classic just yet. Paying homage to Penny Hardaway’s Phoenix days, is an upcoming Electric Purple and Orange Nike Air Foamposite One scheduled to release in 2013. The Foam displays purple uppers and orange accents, while black takes over the soles, carbon fiber and liner. Let us know if you’re feeling this Phoenix colorway.
:ohhh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
That celebrity photo, as much as Los hates it... still kinda fun to look at.

lol.

P.S. I have never seen more females in the sneaker game than now.

Even my sisters homegirls, who are in they mid-late 30's are like, "Oh my, cool shoes!" (they read them Cosmo, In Style Weekly type mags and see actors/athletes rockin' j's/retros/bron's and shiit while they're out with their socialite/actress/singer girlfriends and they try to get their boyfriends to wear the same shiit).

The media influence is just insane.

Right now, the shoe game is SOOOO popular - it's crossing multi-generations, groups, classes... fashionistas taking notice. You can't neglect its potency in our culture right about now. And skip the shovel - cuz you don't need one to dig that.

If your sneaker game is on point; these bytches WILL get MOIST. Duncan Hines.

*waits to La Gear Regulators/Lights to retro-fy*

Umph.