Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Superstar
Daps
Brehs... them Jeremy Scotts with the bears are soo fukking corny and tasteless :snoop:

I think they started to blow up, I've been seeing them a lot

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That celebrity photo, as much as Los hates it... still kinda fun to look at.

lol.

P.S. I have never seen more females in the sneaker game than now.

Even my sisters homegirls, who are in they mid-late 30's are like, "Oh my, cool shoes!" (they read them Cosmo, In Style Weekly type mags and see actors/athletes rockin' j's/retros/bron's and shiit while they're out with their socialite/actress/singer girlfriends and they try to get their boyfriends to wear the same shiit).

The media influence is just insane.

Right now, the shoe game is SOOOO popular - it's crossing multi-generations, groups, classes... fashionistas taking notice. You can't neglect its potency in our culture right about now. And skip the shovel - cuz you don't need one to dig that.

If your sneaker game is on point; these bytches WILL get MOIST. Duncan Hines.

*waits to La Gear Regulators/Lights to retro-fy*

Umph.

This is something else I meant to speak on earlier. With instagram, twitter, facebook, and these celebrities taking pics and posting them in more J's and exclusive kicks the hypebeast machine is stronger than ever. This shyt aint gonna calm down anytime soon.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
nike-air-max-95-premium-blackout-.jpg

just copped these since i may not be getting the stealth foams

needed all black kicks for the winter time

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So Foot Action giving away the Bred 11 tickets on the 16th? Damn I HATE being amongst common savages like that. I may pull a string or two but I'll need an early cop spot at least.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
So Foot Action giving away the Bred 11 tickets on the 16th? Damn I HATE being amongst common savages like that. I may pull a string or two but I'll need an early cop spot at least.

link breh? i need to see if the store near me is doing that

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I'm off the 16th I might join the fun of the line. Then again this is Brooklyn. I'm doing overtime this whole week so I can afford those resell prices. fukk all that.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

I aint got time for all this extra shyt.

part of the reason why I stopped coppin shyt this year is because I got tired of having to battle with these kids for a spot in line.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I think its going to be just raffles here in Seattle....besides the RSVP at NikeTown....I wonder if Nordstrom is going to get these like they did the Concords last year??.....