Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
A pair but not necessarily your size?

Correct. My man just came from the Footlocker in Kings Plaza here in Brooklyn. nikkas skipped the line and he ended up only getting a size 8.5 in the foams. He got back in line and got his size in cool greys. Thats why I dont deal with this ticket shyt. He said no one from Footlocker came out and controlled the line. This shyt dont work. Ok, we not camping for the kicks, but cats are employing the same tactics for the tickets. People still waving pistols, skipping, fighting for these tickets. :why:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Correct. My man just came from the Footlocker in Kings Plaza here in Brooklyn. nikkas skipped the line and he ended up only getting a size 8.5 in the foams. He got back in line and got his size in cool greys. Thats why I dont deal with this ticket shyt. He said no one from Footlocker came out and controlled the line. This shyt dont work. Ok, we not camping for the kicks, but cats are employing the same tactics for the tickets. People still waving pistols, skipping, fighting for these tickets. :why:

I need that 8.5 for the stealths breh :noah: if he sells let me know

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
a bunch of stores here in texas aren't even selling the foams :snoop:

to online i go