Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I think its going to be just raffles here in Seattle....besides the RSVP at NikeTown....I wonder if Nordstrom is going to get these like they did the Concords last year??.....

They got the concords and EVERY major release prior.

But due to the mayhem that they caused, Nords seems to have opted out from Jordan releases to avoid the calamity and stuffs.

The Chicago Tens and the White Cement IV's were absent from their launch list so i haven't tried since - and its safe to assume that they won't any time soon or ever again (they're a highend dept. store - kinda, they don't want nothing to do with hypebeasts/non-marketed clientele to shop there if they ain't buying anything else - this is all a presumpciones but it dun seemt too far fetched).

Man, i just saw the stealths on NT and they're kinda... just ok.

I'm more amped for the Cool Greys and the DMV's.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Anybody know if the euro sites are gonna have the Bred 11's? I know they came thru for a nikka with the Olympic pairs over the summer

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
They got the concords and EVERY major release prior.

But due to the mayhem that they caused, Nords seems to have opted out from Jordan releases to avoid the calamity and stuffs.

The Chicago Tens and the White Cement IV's were absent from their launch list so i haven't tried since - and its safe to assume that they won't any time soon or ever again (they're a highend dept. store - kinda, they don't want nothing to do with hypebeasts/non-marketed clientele to shop there if they ain't buying anything else - this is all a presumpciones but it dun seemt too far fetched).

Man, i just saw the stealths on NT and they're kinda... just ok.

I'm more amped for the Cool Greys and the DMV's.

you're right.....I just called and was told no....those KD V DMV's look interesting....they have speckles on the heel of the airbag I see....and that green on the bottom brings them out....definitely better then that previous color that dropped...

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
the ticket for foot action gaurantees u a pair of kicks for ur size. They started passing them out like 5p.m. yesterday; u tell them what size you are they write down ur name and give u a ticket. The day of release u can casually walk in store, show them ur id/ticket and cop no prob
hmmmm...I might wanna cop them breds in person...how do u know when they passing out tickets?

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Been a minute since I posted...staying away to not tempt myself while my car accident / insurance bs still hanging over me (its def worked too lol).

Came up something crazy last weekend though. A dude returned Bred IVs in my size while I was in the store. Said he couldn't resell them. I know the manager pretty well, he ran over to tell me about it and was with my army friend to get that military discount.

Zero hassle Bred IVs for $128, def a win for the Piffiliates.

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
Been a minute since I posted...staying away to not tempt myself while my car accident / insurance bs still hanging over me (its def worked too lol).

Came up something crazy last weekend though. A dude returned Bred IVs in my size while I was in the store. Said he couldn't resell them. I know the manager pretty well, he ran over to tell me about it and was with my army friend to get that military discount.

Zero hassle Bred IVs for $128, def a win for the Piffiliates.

:win:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
eastbay info on the stealths

We will only have them available for sale online when they release at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 12/14/12. They are more limited than the pink foams and we will be limiting them to one pair per customer.