muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
December 1st :mjpls:

air-jordan-1-high-gucci_03.jpg

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Black Friday is going to be one of the best in years with a few classics set to release, as well as a collaboration with one of the top boutiques in the U.S. CNCPTS Alongside Nike SB whipped up the “When Pigs Fly” Dunk High featuring Premium materials, gum soles and a fresh lace lock. But that’s not all, Releasing with this SB dunk High is a Special Package that will only be available at CNPCTS. The Pack includes a special box, skateboard and a set of tee’s to go along with the Shoe.

nike-sb-dunk-high-cncpts.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cncpts_02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cncpts_06.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cncpts_05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-cncpts_03.jpg

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm feeling the same way...no longer will I stress over this shyt.

im tight right now..I Neva had a problem with campin..This shyt is breakin my heart right now..1 footlocker around my way not doin raffles tho...But they handin out tickets at 8pm..i dont get off work till 2..i already kno dat line gon b stoopid long once I get there..im upset..i actually wanted those pink foams more than da bred 4s..But yo everybody need to work together more in this thread..We gotta find a way to look out for each other more since footlocker n nike on that bullshyt..I wear a size 9 or 9.5..if anybody get that size in the pink foams hit me..if i cant get my size tomorrow when im online who Eva wants them jus gimme ya size n I'll see what i can do..No sense in waitin in line for nothin

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
im tight right now..I Neva had a problem with campin..This shyt is breakin my heart right now..1 footlocker around my way not doin raffles tho...But they handin out tickets at 8pm..i dont get off work till 2..i already kno dat line gon b stoopid long once I get there..im upset..i actually wanted those pink foams more than da bred 4s..But yo everybody need to work together more in this thread..We gotta find a way to look out for each other more since footlocker n nike on that bullshyt..I wear a size 9 or 9.5..if anybody get that size in the pink foams hit me..if i cant get my size tomorrow when im online who Eva wants them jus gimme ya size n I'll see what i can do..No sense in waitin in line for nothin

sent you some info bruh....hope it helps...

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The Orlando ones are pretty dope though. Checked them out yesturday. pretty dope shoe. I wanted the red eagles but they were so limited.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of SOL Hyperposites in a size 12?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

idk where you live but over here in Boston the FTL where all giving out tickets for the kicks on a Sunday. Some did raffles Sunday/Monday. I think them doing it on a Sunday, a day where most don't work was a great look. Good luck