Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I haven't bought anything lately just clothes :ehh:

Those dolphin penny V's are insane might need those.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I really like those fukking Dolphins....what's the gimmick with the RSVP deal again?

you just gotta be quick and know what correct tools there are to help you out....the tweets getting sent to your phone doesnt work...you need to be at a computer with a fast connection...

• Dap

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pink foams come out Weds morning? Dammit!

you just gotta be quick and know what correct tools there are to help you out....the tweets getting sent to your phone doesnt work...you need to be at a computer with a fast connection...

Oh well..guess it's gotta be the hard way all the way through. No matter.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Las Vegas

Niketown Vegas did there RSVP about 3 hours ago it looks like so your best bet is online unless you can make it to any of those spots I mentioned....if not and you dont mind paying above retail for them I know of a few places that were getting them....let me know if you want that info...

• Dap

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Niketown Vegas did there RSVP about 3 hours ago it looks like so your best bet is online unless you can make it to any of those spots I mentioned....if not and you dont mind paying above retail for them I know of a few places that were getting them....let me know if you want that info...

Man, give me all the info you got:laugh: I got to seriously make some choices in a 24 hour spread.