Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
fukk nahh. Those nikkas are savages and I never fukk with that side of town to begin with. If anything I'd go to the Woodlands Mall before ever stopping at greens point.

LOL thats a nice lil drive right there..i usually go to Willowbrook for those releases.

but yea Greenspoint is very grimmey..been like that since the 2000 release of the Space Jams

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
so theres people in the bay area camping for the breds with tents and all that, is it really worth 4 days of you life to get these? there gonna come to like 175 after tax why not just hit ebay up and pay 240 now?

its sad that its getting so hard to copp kicks almost every release is mayhem

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Insanity For Breds Will Reach Epic Levels, I Aint Bout That CampLife Brehs, Or That Raffle Life, Or That Refresh Twitter A Million Times Just To See "This Item Is Sold Out" Life

Am I Gonna Be Forced To That "Pre Order At A Rape Price" Life? :to:

Someone Please Tell Me The Price Will At Least Dip In The 200's

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
damn brehs im an idiot, I was looking on one of these euro sites west coast avenger put me on and I was trying to see my order total so I clicked "review" and it processed:damn:

I just accidentally copped some oly 7s for $230 shipped

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
damn brehs im an idiot, I was looking on one of these euro sites west coast avenger put me on and I was trying to see my order total so I clicked "review" and it processed:damn:

I just accidentally copped some oly 7s for $230 shipped

:russ:.......call your bank or credit card company and cancel....if it was paypal file a dispute...send the spot you ordered from an email....what site was it?

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
:russ:.......call your bank or credit card company and cancel....if it was paypal file a dispute...send the spot you ordered from an email....what site was it?

:sadcam: foot asylum

transaction has been cancelled :takedat:

I almost wanted to just keep the 7s but I just got olympic uptempos and have a ds pair of oly 6s dont need more red,white,and blue shoes and my main focus is these bred ivs now I just need paypal to process my refund

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
lol @ 350 for Breds. You could probably cop a pair btw 280-310 shipped from a trusted reseller on NT or ISS.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:sadcam: foot asylum

transaction has been cancelled :takedat:

I almost wanted to just keep the 7s but I just got olympic uptempos and have a ds pair of oly 6s dont need more red,white,and blue shoes and my main focus is these bred ivs now I just need paypal to process my refund

hopefully you get that refund quick..... .....will be dropping some sizes in the Bred IV's and Pink Foams at 3pm EST.....you should try NDC though on Friday....you may get through....