Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nike Sportswear will look to continue the success of the Air Penny V with the release of this crimson edition helping us kick off 2013.

The vibrant color scheme taking over Penny's latest signature Air Penny V takes us back to his days in Phoenix, utilizing a remix of Suns team colors with slightly brighter hues. Crimson takes over the entire Hyperfuse-constructed upper, while Black handles the tongue, collar lining, Swoosh branding, midsole and 180 heel Air unit sitting below. A smoked translucent outsole finishes them off below.

The Crimson/Black Nike Air Penny V is set to release January 26th at select Nike Sportswear accounts nationwide.

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-01.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-02.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-03.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-04.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-05.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-06.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-07.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-08.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-09.jpg

:ld:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling when I pick up my Bred IVs there still gonna be pairs available for me to double up. It seems JB made mass production of these.

I wonder what the black friday release will be next year. Im hoping its Grape 5s so it will be a very easy cop.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
trying my luck with this niketown rsvp system but I keep getting this internal server error...

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: WCA is spreading around the sneaker love and I will give rep as soon as I'm allowed to again

sidenote: any update on the cloak penny 5s?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I got the penny v and I say they fit a little snug. I copped a 11.5 and I probably should have gotten a 12. Still a comfy shoe. The dolphins are dope. I want those invisible cloaks. I also looking into those kd v. The DMV are nice new color

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
How many (non ticket holders) planning on copping the pink dopes in store? What time you heading out?