Restocking on the Nike air tomorrow at 10am

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Im fukkin sick breh :mjcry:

My niece graduated from high school 2 weeks ago. So my mom flew in and has been staying with me the last 3 weeks.

Breh.... i rocked my AJ VI infrared (2019) when I went to go watch Top Gun Maverick after work this past Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoe was in my shoe closet and haven't been worn since last September.

I been rocking it heavy throughout the week. And had left the shoe box on my dresser. I usually do that - rock a pair for a couple days throughout the week, clean em, put em back in the box and store it in my closet until I want to wear em again.

Dude... I cleaned my kicks, and when I went to go look for the shoe box... shyt was not on my dresser :jbhmm:

I dropped off my mom at the airport this morning. I texted her if she seen my shoe box that was on my dresser. She just got back to me and told me she trashed it cuz it was sitting on my dresser for a couple of days and assumed it was trash because I didn't put it away........

FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

im fukking livid right now dawg :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

I understand them feels (my Flint 13's got jacked back in sophmore year right before my 16rst birthday back in 19 ninety something)... right out of the gym locker). Came home from school felt like somebody broke my heart. It stung so bad.

Mail man stole my ferarri 14's and had the nerve to deliver an empty box back in 2014.

But to give you perspective, but for my entire fleet, every single pair, even my beloved car (and my right kidney); i would pull a fabolous and trade it all if it meant I could have a mom agains...

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I need them

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I understand them feels (my Flint 13's got jacked back in sophmore year right before my 16rst birthday back in 19 ninety something)... right out of the gym locker). Came home from school felt like somebody broke my heart. It stung so bad.

Mail man stole my ferarri 14's and had the nerve to deliver an empty box back in 2014.

But to give you perspective, but for my entire fleet, every single pair, even my beloved car (and my right kidney); i would pull a fabolous and trade it all if it meant I could have a mom agains...

What type of dark ass post is this? Breh just lost his shoe box :dahell:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
What's are some good sneaker boxes that are cheaper the the container store joints?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’m gonna pull the trigger on these ugly ass Tom Sachs joints tomorow just to have a new pair of beaters. I just don’t know the time they drop :lupe: