Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
@Howie Doroughberg @The G.O.D II y’all ever get the shoes to ship? i ate good off that jig for a while. Can’t see myself going back to paying taxes and fees. I pulled all my bids.

Naw not yet, GOAT customer service is possum status.

My app is still laggy/can't get payment info input to have it shipped (but it could be my iphone still running on ios13).

So what I'll need to do is use somebody with a newer iphone, log in and try that way.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Tom Sachs with the :pacspit: to resellers

Respect the gesture/kudos to uncle Tom for acknowledging the resell choads...

But we all know how this is going to be. Any TS (Scott or Sachs) collab with Nike means hype.

Want to get a pair for pops as well, so we'll see if i ever run even one at retail (to which, I have not acquired a single release at msrp since the AM3 Infras, which was Noviembre 2019, lol).

Really like the simplicity of the design/colorway... looking to wear more muted hues as I grow into my geriatric years (syke, I'll be wearing a loud multi-colored zoot suit to my wedding and funeral, lol).

*slaps air bass while exiting thread*

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect the gesture/kudos to uncle Tom for acknowledging the resell choads...

But we all know how this is going to be. Any TS (Scott or Sachs) collab with Nike means hype.

Want to get a pair for pops as well, so we'll see if i ever run even one at retail (to which, I have not acquired a single release at msrp since the AM3 Infras, which was Noviembre 2019, lol).

Really like the simplicity of the design/colorway... looking to wear more muted hues as I grow into my geriatric years (syke, I'll be wearing a loud multi-colored zoot suit to my wedding and funeral, lol).

*slaps air bass while exiting thread*

That fact that he states that it's designed to be perennial gives me hope that we will see a number of restocks

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nike need to bring the Flyknit Racers back. What a great shoe. Broke out a pair for work this week and was getting compliments left and right :wow:

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about copping these:

newwww.jpg

What y'all think?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I copped the A Manérie 2’s off StockX. I totally forgot their beef with Nike & I’m praying I get a legit pair :snoop: :mjcry:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL