Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Some ppl been making them breds as well.
I’ve seen that but call me crazy, I like the black check and black laces and leave it like that.

@West Coast Avenger yo they still have the hack for free GOAT shipping? What I gotta do again? These Heritage 1s are actually mad cheap resell, but the extra shipping and taxes takes it to about 200 bucks :unimpressed:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I’ve seen that but call me crazy, I like the black check and black laces and leave it like that.

@West Coast Avenger yo they still have the hack for free GOAT shipping? What I gotta do again? These Heritage 1s are actually mad cheap resell, but the extra shipping and taxes takes it to about 200 bucks :unimpressed:
It's for taxes....still gotta pay shipping....
add an address to your account from a state that has no tax....you can use any address...for example I live in Washington and I use an Oregon address....you can bid or just buy but make sure you have the shoes shipped to storage....once they hit your storage GOAT will ship out to any address on your account for $13.50.....

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Hope all is well it’s you guys in general and those who have money wrap up with Zadeh. As far as shoes go I’m looking to cop some Nike Sacai vapormax waffle white/gum.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just bought these air force one's from the nike website.

they were also 10% off and I got 3% cash back from using my apple card.

air-force-1-luxe-mens-shoes-NXSNCh.png

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im fukkin sick breh :mjcry:

My niece graduated from high school 2 weeks ago. So my mom flew in and has been staying with me the last 3 weeks.

Breh.... i rocked my AJ VI infrared (2019) when I went to go watch Top Gun Maverick after work this past Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoe was in my shoe closet and haven't been worn since last September.

I been rocking it heavy throughout the week. And had left the shoe box on my dresser. I usually do that - rock a pair for a couple days throughout the week, clean em, put em back in the box and store it in my closet until I want to wear em again.

Dude... I cleaned my kicks, and when I went to go look for the shoe box... shyt was not on my dresser :jbhmm:

I dropped off my mom at the airport this morning. I texted her if she seen my shoe box that was on my dresser. She just got back to me and told me she trashed it cuz it was sitting on my dresser for a couple of days and assumed it was trash because I didn't put it away........

FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

im fukking livid right now dawg :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: