Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Im fukkin sick breh :mjcry:

My niece graduated from high school 2 weeks ago. So my mom flew in and has been staying with me the last 3 weeks.

Breh.... i rocked my AJ VI infrared (2019) when I went to go watch Top Gun Maverick after work this past Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoe was in my shoe closet and haven't been worn since last September.

I been rocking it heavy throughout the week. And had left the shoe box on my dresser. I usually do that - rock a pair for a couple days throughout the week, clean em, put em back in the box and store it in my closet until I want to wear em again.

Dude... I cleaned my kicks, and when I went to go look for the shoe box... shyt was not on my dresser :jbhmm:

I dropped off my mom at the airport this morning. I texted her if she seen my shoe box that was on my dresser. She just got back to me and told me she trashed it cuz it was sitting on my dresser for a couple of days and assumed it was trash because I didn't put it away........

FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

im fukking livid right now dawg :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
My condolences breh. Sorry to hear that :mjcry:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had exclusive access to the Jordan 4s on SNKRS and of course I saw it too late and couldn’t snag a pair in my size

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

My niece graduated from high school 2 weeks ago. So my mom flew in and has been staying with me the last 3 weeks.

Breh.... i rocked my AJ VI infrared (2019) when I went to go watch Top Gun Maverick after work this past Tuesday or Wednesday. Shoe was in my shoe closet and haven't been worn since last September.

I been rocking it heavy throughout the week. And had left the shoe box on my dresser. I usually do that - rock a pair for a couple days throughout the week, clean em, put em back in the box and store it in my closet until I want to wear em again.

Dude... I cleaned my kicks, and when I went to go look for the shoe box... shyt was not on my dresser :jbhmm:

I dropped off my mom at the airport this morning. I texted her if she seen my shoe box that was on my dresser. She just got back to me and told me she trashed it cuz it was sitting on my dresser for a couple of days and assumed it was trash because I didn't put it away........

FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Wow..when my mother came across my shoe boxes, she's a clean freak, so she stacks them up all symmetrically. Does that when she drives my car and anything really..I can't imagine someone tossing away some expensive ass shoes...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

:mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
My condolences breh. Sorry to hear that :mjcry:

Wow..when my mother came across my shoe boxes, she's a clean freak, so she stacks them up all symmetrically. Does that when she drives my car and anything really..I can't imagine someone tossing away some expensive ass shoes...

Im still hurting... :mjcry:

Even though its only a shoe box... shyt don't feel right. Got my VI's in a got damn Adidas 93/17 box. Can't even put in my Jordan closet cuz shyt look so out of place :mjcry:

shyt is deep brehz. Straight childhood trauma revisited. Even as a kid, everytime i left my toys around, leftovers in the microwave to eat later... this woman would still trash my shyt :sadbron:

Hadn't felt like this in decades. And in my my own damn house! :to:

I blocked my mom on my phone and cussed my sisters out telling them next time shes in town, shes staying with one of them.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Im still hurting... :mjcry:

Even though its only a shoe box... shyt don't feel right. Got my VI's in a got damn Adidas 93/17 box. Can't even put in my Jordan closet cuz shyt look so out of place :mjcry:

shyt is deep brehz. Straight childhood trauma revisited. Even as a kid, everytime i left my toys around, leftovers in the microwave to eat later... this woman would still trash my shyt :sadbron:

Hadn't felt like this in decades. And in my my own damn house! :to:

I blocked my mom on my phone and cussed my sisters out telling them next time shes in town, shes staying with one of them.
so She only threw away the box? Thought your shoes were in em too. I mean it sucks but that ain’t too bad especially if you have already rocked em. Half my shoes are in clear boxes from the container store anyways or on a shoe rack.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Fukk StockX. I’ll never buy another pair from that clown show. These MFers had the nerve to send me two different sizes in a mismatched pair and said it was authenticated. Had to jump through hoops to get my bread back. Use them at your own risk. Fakes get through all day there as well. Customer service is deplorable.
:dead:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
so She only threw away the box? Thought your shoes were in em too. I mean it sucks but that ain’t too bad especially if you have already rocked em. Half my shoes are in clear boxes from the container store anyways or on a shoe rack.
The shoe box is only important to me for og colorways. I am not a fan of those plastic shoe cases. They're cool, but I don't care to display my kicks. I just keep em boxed up in a dedicated storage closet with locked doors.

Daps
Snkrs been very weird to me lately. I’m hitting on shyt I could careless if I get them or not. Hit on the kasina air maxs today.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad