hJL9RJB.jpg
Why did I cop these :mjcry:
What are thossseee ? :dead:

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, they Alexander mcqueens. They not for me, got em for my little bro for his bday. 600 Australian :martin: little man only turn 18 once tho.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Anybody got the Adidas Alphabounce joints? Any review on fit and comfort?

Fit: Lateral stability is underwhelming (i get it, it's casual runner). Had to half size up due to narrow factor. I believe most go true on these. I highly suggest trying them ons.

Feel: But where it lacks in said department, more than makes up for in comfort. The cushioning is light heads ahead of boost (it's softer/spongier, hence the alphaBOUNCE moniker).

Comfort rating: 9.8 out of 10 (probably the most comfortable sneaker I own, even better than the nike ULTRA retro series - which i promote heavily, only reason why I prefer Ultra's is aesthetic; Nike's will almost be my favorite so i'm partial). The heel is very thick, which makes me think they are meant for extended standing/walking activities; it's plush cushioning is quite advanced. Some folks quarreled aboot the marshmallow like texture of the sole, but that's butter for me.

Conclusion:

I have the Aramis's and wear them to work daily. Nice casual beater sneaker; great design, nice lines/contour and something you can sport an entire day.

You can't find a better suit for the 9-5 grind.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Fit: Lateral stability is underwhelming (i get it, it's casual runner). Had to half size up due to narrow factor. I believe most go true on these. I highly suggest trying them ons.

Feel: But where it lacks in said department, more than makes up for in comfort. The cushioning is light heads ahead of boost (it's softer/spongier, hence the alphaBOUNCE moniker).

Comfort rating: 9.8 out of 10 (probably the most comfortable sneaker I own, even better than the nike ULTRA retro series - which i promote heavily, only reason why I prefer Ultra's is aesthetic; Nike's will almost be my favorite so i'm partial). The heel is very thick, which makes me think they are meant for extended standing/walking activities; it's plush cushioning is quite advanced. Some folks quarreled aboot the marshmallow like texture of the sole, but that's butter for me.

Conclusion:

I have the Aramis's and wear them to work daily. Nice casual beater sneaker; great design, nice lines/contour and something you can sport an entire day.

You can't find a better suit for the 9-5 grind.
Preciate it fam:salute:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I copped the Bred's with a reward from Champs, couldn't wait until the "sale", my inner nikka got the best of me. My 1st 13. I may buy another one once the "sale" happens. I see sizes slowly disappearing on Snkrs (12.5-15 are gone), maybe they will sell out on the app. Villa got a full run.

They opened a shoepalace in a mall near by, Adidas wall looking nice but no Nike until next month but there may be restocks so Imma try to come up on Black Toes

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped the Bred's with a reward from Champs, couldn't wait, my inner nikka got the best of me. My 1st 13.

They opened a shoepalace in a mall near by, Adidas wall looking nice but no Nike until next month but there may be restocks so Imma try to come up on Black Toes
I walked by the line and could've copped them, but I found 13s hard to rock casually. Would these go aight with some fitted clothing?