Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@JordanwiththeWiz

How's the comfort on vapors?
When I first put em on they felt different. I think I was trying compare the sneaker to ultraboost. But it's 2 different feelings. Ultraboost got a my feet feel sunken in a soft pillow feel. While Vapormax got a more firm bouncy feel. You always feel the air unit in the back when standing. When you walk feel each air bubble also. It's a different feeling no sneaker on the market compare. The more you wear em, the more the outsole soften, which make the shoe more comfortable. By the time it crosses 3 wears they're super comfortable.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Fukk i literally just put in a goat bid for 225 yesterday. I'm really disappointed i missed these.

I've been looking for these for 2 years now.

No luck for size 11.5 for decent prices.

Gawt damn our first world prollems.

Oh well:

But there's always time

Prime Time!

Finally got 'em.

im021h.jpg

Ayo this shot is dope. LOL! :ohlawd:

2qa1lag.jpg

2q097bd.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
http://nypost.com/2017/06/15/nike-to-lay-off-2-percent-of-workers-cut-shoe-styles/

Nike to lay off 2 percent of workers, cut shoe styles
Nike said Thursday that it expects to cut 2 percent of its global workforce, or about 1,400 workers, as a result of a corporate restructuring.

Nike has 70,700 employees according to FactSet. Called the “Customer Direct Offense,” the new corporate structure will focus on 12 cities across 10 countries, including New York London, Tokyo and Barcelona, which is expected to represent 80 percent of the company’s growth through 2020.

The company will report based on four operating segments — North America; Europe, Mideast and Africa; Greater China; and Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Each region has a vice president to lead it.

The company is cutting 25 percent of its styles, and is cutting product creation cycles in half (And you all know why...:umad:.). Michael Spillane has been named to a new role, president of categories and products, to head this speedier process.

The company is also increasing its direct-to-consumer efforts through a new Nike Direct organization led by Heidi O’Neill, president of the group, and Adam Sussman, chief digital officer.

Nike shares are down 2.6 percent in Thursday trading and up 4.7 percent for the year so far. The S&P 500 index is up 8.3 percent for 2017 to date.