Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Drop some brands
hope i dont sound pretentious but after getting a pair of japanese joints i cant fukk with the other shyt. my best pair are my flatheads. These to be exact. Very heavy, thick, quality jeans
038mbd109fxr-m3.jpg

my most stylish pair were from Denham the jeanmaker. them shyts are fire.

other good brands are:
Momotaro
3sixteen which i believe is American
Nudie is alright as far as style/diversity but the quality aint the best

and a lot of other shyt you could find through google probably.

my next pair will be Nonnatives or these these

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
hope i dont sound pretentious but after getting a pair of japanese joints i cant fukk with the other shyt. my best pair are my flatheads. These to be exact. Very heavy, thick, quality jeans
038mbd109fxr-m3.jpg

my most stylish pair were from Denham the jeanmaker. them shyts are fire.

other good brands are:
Momotaro
3sixteen which i believe is American
Nudie is alright as far as style/diversity but the quality aint the best

and a lot of other shyt you could find through google probably.

my next pair will be Nonnatives or these these
I wanna cop a pair of naked & famous. I haven't bought jeans in almost a year

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Oni, kapitol, orslow, pure blue, somet

There’s more. If you want something that’s going to last you a while go with one of those.

Edit: Didn’t mention momotaro because someone else did.

My all time goats are my Evisu #1s. Back when Evisu’s were actually hand made. Things are older than my nieces and nephews and probably some Coli members.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Oni, kapitol, orslow, pure blue, somet

There’s more. If you want something that’s going to last you a while go with one of those.

Edit: Didn’t mention momotaro because someone else did.

My all time goats are my Evisu #1s. Back when Evisu’s were actually hand made. Things are older than my nieces and nephews and probably some Coli members.
Don't make me pull out my red monkey jeans. They are too loud to wear anymore tho.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I mostly rock lucky brand now. 221 original straight and 361 vintage straight. Never paid too much attention to my denim until recently. It does feel good to step up the wardrobe.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my Banana Republic japanese leather traveler jeans. Those fit and feel amazing.

i seen these and been thinking about coppin
shyts are bank but BR has 40% off sales all the time so i might have to pull the trigger

GAP japanese salvage denim was surprisingly good quality, i copped using a 40% coupon too.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i seen these and been thinking about coppin
shyts are bank but BR has 40% off sales all the time so i might have to pull the trigger

GAP japanese salvage denim was surprisingly good quality, i copped using a 40% coupon too.
Trust me, i only shop at BR during the sales and those jeans never go on sale. They're around 80 but well worth it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
@JordanwiththeWiz

How's the comfort on vapors?
Not sure how his is, but I have a pair of asphalts. I hated the 1st light colorway. Didn't expect I'd own a pair. They've gotten more comfortable over time. I've worn them about 10-15 times casually to work so far as well as to the gym a few times. Initially they aren't that great, but I noticed a big jump last Friday when I put them on as I went through the day. You have to break them in It's not like a boost shoe where there isn't much break in if any needed at all. I will pick up the triple black and thats probably it. They are noisy also, but the soles grip concrete tremendously.