Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Barons look like junk in person. Prolly grab the chutney joints, been wanting them for 15 years lol

:gucci: Junk? How? The look like 72-10s with better suede and a marble like patent leather.

18722020_1211211532339527_7758765193663873024_n.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Brehs what jeans you nikkas wearing? I need something different that Zara or Levis 510. Like skinny fit, tapered type styles.

I never tried the Levis 510...

But i do appreciate the new approach to denim that these big box fast fashion stores stock up. I have calves gargantuan, so the stretch material that they incorporate really help keep it relaxed.

Zara does it... but i aint eem tryna pay over 50 bucks for my jeans breh. LOL.

Thus, i get most of my denims from H%M. I've been investing in their bottom wear for the past 8 years and very seldom do they disappoint in the pant department.

They have the skinny, tapered look you're aiming for. And the quality is usually A-1 for (my sister and girlfriend even admit that the garments for MEN are of usually higher standard... this is why all the collabos you see i.e. the Weeknd and David Odell Beckham are typically spot on and a bit more costly).

Before H#M hit the scene, i really didn't like wearing my jordans with pants cuz i had only bootcut shiits (that Jimothy Jones effect, :P).

The fast fashion spots really pay attention to trends and that's why they thrive in this climate whereas spots like Macys, JC Pennis, Mervyns, or the Gaps and American Eagles are still rehashing shiit you saw on their mannakins 10-15 years ago. They're stubborn. While i respect that they stick to their guns... if you don't adapt. You'll fall off the map.

Any ways. I always look forward to the weekend cuz that's when I really get to put my ensembles together. What can i say, i'm a middle aged hypebeast LOL!.

Pardon the digression. But H*M is where its at. And as long as they keep pushing these threads and extremely affordable rates... i'll always support them. No fukks given (and they recycle threads; if you donate clothes, they give you a percentage off your purchase and utilize your apparel to make new stuff... they're thinking green and sustainability. We could fukk with that, right? :P)

Any way... there's nothing good on the sneaker release radar for me. So glad the Jordan Finals 13/14 pack is hideous.

Looks like a slow summer.

Chutneys are my only maybes (and the 5 Bloods Toro's in july).

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Brehs what jeans you nikkas wearing? I need something different that Zara or Levis 510. Like skinny fit, tapered type styles.

PACsun stacked skinny don't sleep :ohlawd:

Funny you say Zara just bought my first pair when I was in Germany we don't have one here

I'm loving them gonna re up soon

Only advice I say stick to skinny not too skinny

Slim jeans the taper at the bottom look :scust:

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I never tried the Levis 510...

But i do appreciate the new approach to denim that these big box fast fashion stores stock up. I have calves gargantuan, so the stretch material that they incorporate really help keep it relaxed.

Zara does it... but i aint eem tryna pay over 50 bucks for my jeans breh. LOL.

Thus, i get most of my denims from H%M. I've been investing in their bottom wear for the past 8 years and very seldom do they disappoint in the pant department.

They have the skinny, tapered look you're aiming for. And the quality is usually A-1 for (my sister and girlfriend even admit that the garments for MEN are of usually higher standard... this is why all the collabos you see i.e. the Weeknd and David Odell Beckham are typically spot on and a bit more costly).

Before H#M hit the scene, i really didn't like wearing my jordans with pants cuz i had only bootcut shiits (that Jimothy Jones effect, :P).

The fast fashion spots really pay attention to trends and that's why they thrive in this climate whereas spots like Macys, JC Pennis, Mervyns, or the Gaps and American Eagles are still rehashing shiit you saw on their mannakins 10-15 years ago. They're stubborn. While i respect that they stick to their guns... if you don't adapt. You'll fall off the map.

Any ways. I always look forward to the weekend cuz that's when I really get to put my ensembles together. What can i say, i'm a middle aged hypebeast LOL!.

Pardon the digression. But H*M is where its at. And as long as they keep pushing these threads and extremely affordable rates... i'll always support them. No fukks given (and they recycle threads; if you donate clothes, they give you a percentage off your purchase and utilize your apparel to make new stuff... they're thinking green and sustainability. We could fukk with that, right? :P)

Any way... there's nothing good on the sneaker release radar for me. So glad the Jordan Finals 13/14 pack is hideous.

Looks like a slow summer.

Chutneys are my only maybes (and the 5 Bloods Toro's in july).

Facts

Macy's is just now starting to catch up

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
jeans I rock on the daily are:
blue = Levi's 522 (slim taper)
black/grey = Buffalo David Britton Max-X (skinny stretch)

joggers from Publish, William Rast, American Eagle, Forever 21

fancy pants = blue distressed Divided H&M jeans, black Zara zipper pants

also went and got 522's in black