Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Need the Zebras. Need to secure a pair of them hoes.

*edit*

Entered on the ios foot apps (champs, foot action, foot locker), android apps were giving errors on picking sizes for some reason. IOS is my preferred choice for any shoe apps based on problems I've had at times on the Android format.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
New Pick-Ups: Out of Nowhere Lebron 14s and Gold air max 97s
IMG_0480.jpg
Only pair of 14s I like. Clean. Missed and haven't looked for em.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yall ever look in ur closet(s) and say to urself...

(And this is no braggadocio posting whatsoever) and say:

"i have too many fukkin shoes!"

Came to the realization this weekend when doing spring cleaning and the room look like a baby foot locker.

Shiit is ridiculous. I could have had a solid down payment on a nice moderate sized home in south seattle.

Now i just have a bevy of tennis shoes and a sore throat.

Wtf.

I can see why cats like Delz and Foamer Simpson decided to relinquish their fleet.

Does the non-collecting, regular shoe wearing populace perceive sneaker hoarders as greedy individuals?

I understand its a hobby and many do it for nostalgic purposes (and trust, i genuinely enjoy this shiit)... But at what point do u say to urselfs.....

This addiction, overrunning my life... And enough is enough!

Id like some imput. Maybe even intervention.

Its hard breh. Since i was a tyke.... I admired and revered the atheletes and shoes they endorsed because it provided a real sense of pride, acheivement. Shiiit... Even absolute coolness.

Some may say its therapeutic. Some may say its gratifying and helps fill in voids in ur life.

But what actual intrinsic or long term value does it really add? At what cost are we willing to go through to continue to indulge in the act and divulge to ourselves/family friends that this may be a concerning issue?

Does social acceptance of shoe collecting truly justify the copious purchases that we could have used to allocate to building better opportunities and wealth for ourselves (obviously im referring to me, not stepping on anybodies feet, or ahem - sneaks. Lol).

To be frank, i just feel so irresponsible sometimes and i think i need help.

Thoughts, comments, opinions?

New pickups?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yall ever look in ur closet(s) and say to urself...(And this is no braggadocio posting whatsoever) and say: "i have too many fukkin shoes!"
yes, and I don't have nearly the collection that y'all have. can't imagine what it'd be like if we actually got stock here in Canada and if I had luck with hyped releases. 2-3 more releases from Michael Jordan and I'm good. done with Kanye West and Adi Dassler. Reebok and Saucony ain't droppin heat any more, at least not here so yeah, gonna find something else to waste my money on soon enough

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Need the Zebras. Need to secure a pair of them hoes.

*edit*

Entered on the ios foot apps (champs, foot action, foot locker), android apps were giving errors on picking sizes for some reason. IOS is my preferred choice for any shoe apps based on problems I've had at times on the Android format.
Im thinking they may made a lot of these compared to other yzy releases

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking they may made a lot of these compared to other yzy releases
I hope, made my girl install apps too, tryna hit a lick :russ:

I have all white yeezys NIB from Champs, my friend wants them and I wont wear them. I have a hard time wearing all white shoes mentally due to filth.

Im just going to have him order the top 3 jordan 1's I want and trade him when they arrive. I could resell them for more but I'm not tryna tax a friend at 500. These shoes were trade bait.

I will probably wear these Zebras tho, if I get a few I will be reselling on stock x or something.