Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Good luck, stores did not get many at all, you better be in line already :/
There was already a big line I just turned around and went back to school, I got a class at 10 and were reviewing for the final and I was willing to come 30 mins late at most but I woulda missed the whole class waiting there:francis:

I'll just try my luck online(and fail)

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There was already a big line I just turned around and went back to school, I got a class at 10 and were reviewing for the final and I was willing to come 30 mins late at most but I woulda missed the whole class waiting there:francis:

I'll just try my luck online(and fail)

you got... FTL, FA, Champs, Eastbay and Finishline at 10... Adidas around 11ish/est

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Footsites are absolute trash, I dont even know how ppl get the shoes on there if not using a bot

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yea I haven't gotten any hyped shoes on these sites in at least 2 years :manny:
It's a shyt show each time

Yep...

And something happened today

Footlocker tweeted that they are dropping tomorow morning not today now (and it turns out after 10 a couple pairs checked out, then they pulled the page, but deleted the tweet)

Then Finishline tweeted (didnt delete it) that they are dropping tomorrow

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Them space jams will be everywhere. I don't think they sit for days like the TB 3s but they will sit. Cuz 5 days after that the classic royal blue foams drop and cats will be eyeing those.

I gave up on the triple black UB but I did score the supreme x timbs beef and broccoli

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Yep...

And something happened today

Footlocker tweeted that they are dropping tomorow morning not today now (and it turns out after 10 a couple pairs checked out, then they pulled the page, but deleted the tweet)

Then Finishline tweeted (didnt delete it) that they are dropping tomorrow
So do u think this applies to just online or stores too?:lupe:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Them space jams will be everywhere. I don't think they sit for days like the TB 3s but they will sit. Cuz 5 days after that the classic royal blue foams drop and cats will be eyeing those.

I gave up on the triple black UB but I did score the supreme x timbs beef and broccoli

They'll sit in the sense of you'll be able to walk into your local Nike store and cop a pair pretty easily the day of the release but they'll start to dry up in a couple days

Def won't be like the true blue 3's lol.. them shyts still readily available everywhere, In every size..

That price point is kinda too high for such an accessible shoe. I'll either cop when the price drops, or wait it out and lowball some idiot who bought a bunch thinking they could resell em

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
They'll sit in the sense of you'll be able to walk into your local Nike store and cop a pair pretty easily the day of the release but they'll start to dry up in a couple days

Def won't be like the true blue 3's lol.. them shyts still readily available everywhere, In every size..

That price point is kinda too high for such an accessible shoe. I'll either cop when the price drops, or wait it out and lowball some idiot who bought a bunch thinking they could resell em

These are 220 correct? With the 9s coming out Saturday then these then the foams that's over 600 during the holiday season in which folks are getting presents. One of these kicks are gonna sit for a while...

Edit: and another yeezy boost 350 v2 dropping