Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You're logic is so backwards. If you are laying 220 for something to wear you should not have to jump through hoops to purchase it. There should be a struggle to buy something if there is a deal going on not if something is overpriced

Wait wait, I don't have to jump through hoops to buy anything ever.. let's get that clear asap

:laugh:

But my logic = I'll gladly pay resell or more than usual for something that's harder to obtain, rather than pay a similar price for something that's likely to end up on the clearance rack. How is that backwards?? Lmao please help me understand..

When there's shyt like Bred 1's going for 280 shipped on GOAT app, it's hard to justify paying 235 after taxes for something retail that's for 1, not gonna sell out (because so many were made) and 2, likely will drop in price because of that.

Am I wrong for this stance? If I am PLEASE school me lol

Edit: any of y'all sneaker heads on IG??

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wait wait, I don't have to jump through hoops to buy anything ever.. let's get that clear asap

But my logic = I'll gladly pay resell or more than usual for something that's harder to obtain, rather than pay a similar price for something that's likely to end up on the clearance rack. How is that backwards?? Lmao please help me understand..

When there's shyt like Bred 1's going for 280 shipped on GOAT app, it's hard to justify paying 235 after taxes for something retail that's for 1, not gonna sell out (because so many were made) and 2, likely will drop in price because of that.

i dont even know why you replied to @CrimsonTider
he doesnt understand the simple concept of supply/demand lol

if anything...something being on sale (price skimming) means that the supply was too high or not that many ppl fukk with the product. Why would it be hard to buy something on sale.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i dont even know why you replied to @CrimsonTider
he doesnt understand the simple concept of supply/demand lol

if anything...something being on sale (price skimming) means that the supply was too high or not that many ppl fukk with the product. Why would it be hard to buy something on sale.
:dahell: I don't need you econ 101 class

Im not talking about something being on sale or discounted Im more talking about something being a good "deal"

@Larry Legend

Im speaking from the perspective of buying shoes from the simple standpoint of Buying something that you like and want to wear. Never mind any of this BS hype or limited nonsense.

If I like shoe and its going to cost $220 I should be able to walk casually walk in to the store and make purchase. Not put in raffles, wait in line or break my F5 button

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel you fam @CrimsonTider

But I feel like Nike (adidas too really) is fasho taxing too much for some of these kicks especially when the demand isn't there.

235 after taxes is kinda crazy. That shyt will probably be the norm in a year or two tho.. they're easing us into it :sadbron:

That used to be resell price lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

But I feel like Nike (adidas too really) is fasho taxing too much for some of these kicks especially when the demand isn't there.

235 after taxes is kinda crazy. That shyt will pobably be the norm in a year or two tho.. they're easing us into it :sadbron:

Its good to know they will admit they were over charging for shoes like they showed with the KD and Lebron lines

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Only v2 I'm interested in

BbxVx6O.jpg

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
People will start to realize how ugly yeezys are when they arent limited and not flipping for 3-10x retail :smile:

The V2 set i cant complain, production run was Red (very limited), Copper (about the same as beluga) and Green (About 3x prodcution run of beluga/copper)

To be honest, in hand.. I like copper the best. But I been flipping all my copper/green and hoarding my Red from broke resellers who cant hold a $220 sneaker cause space jams are coming :mjlol:

yup

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

235 after taxes is kinda crazy. That shyt will probably be the norm in a year or two tho.. they're easing us into it :sadbron:

fuk that. As for Jordans, I just going to cop Jams, Flints and i'm done.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

@vcabs68

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are nikkas against running shoes and only in love with bulky ass uncomfortable Jordan silhouetteS? ...

Nothing against J's btw..
:mjgrin:

i feel like nikkas be callin Yeezys ugly because they can't get a pair. nikkas know damn well if someone was tryna sell em some brand new 100% authentic turtle doves for $200, they'd change that ugly tune in a heartbeat :skip:

personally yeezys are ugly to me, but they are comfortable. bought and sold a pair because they just don't look right on me. the comfort doesn't even justify the retail price considering they're ugly imo. they're hypebeast kicks, it is what it is. i have several runners that aren't socks with soles glued on that look better and are very comfortable for half the retail of yeezys.

that's exactly what they were aiming for. crush the resell market by increasing production and make more money by selling at or slightly below what the resell market would have been. they tried to frame it as "remastered" or by putting a nike sign on the back.