Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For the record I see a lot of regular people (none NBA players) wearing retros on the court...I'm just saying. I need to grab another pair of those Kobe XI ID joints before NDC takes them down.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Talking about regular nikkaz don't ball in retros???....:mjlol::mjlol:....nikka hit up a hs a basketball game and see how many of them boys is rocking retros.....
Obviously some do but the majority fam? Stop it slime. You just want to be right so bad don't you. I guess you think you hold the patent of seeing people ball eh? You just don't want to take the L but most people aren't wearing retros to ball in fam league or anywhere else.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
For the record I see a lot of regular people (none NBA players) wearing retros on the court...I'm just saying. I need to grab another pair of those Kobe XI ID joints before NDC takes them down.
Im not saying nobody literally is wearing retros. Are you saying you see more cats wearing retros than whatever the current sneaks are to play ball? Y'all must be in some old timers league cause I see the current sneaks more then retros on the court everywhere I've been.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Im not saying nobody literally is wearing retros. Are you saying you see more cats wearing retros than whatever the current sneaks are to play ball? Y'all must be in some old timers league cause I see the current sneaks more then retros on the court everywhere I've been.
fukk you smh for? I was just asking who the fukk ball in retros cause I don't see it like that. I don't need no breakdown my dude like I didn't get what you were saying.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:......

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You can't play me fam cause the context of the post before that explains we are talking regular people even before all this league stuff popped off. You just want to be right cause you don't like a poster off a messageboard which is some sad stuff. Its also something that could only happen online not face to face. Also way to be a bytch and act like I literally meant nobody in the whole world wears retros. Come on fam you failing yourself. Anybody with sense knows that's not true so you can't therefore then try to use it like that's what I literally meant when we know its not.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You can't play me fam cause the context of the post before that explains we are talking regular people even before all this league stuff popped off. You just want to be right cause you don't like a poster off a messageboard which is some sad stuff. Its also something that could only happen online not face to face. Also way to be a bytch and act like I literally meant nobody in the whole world wears retros. Come on fam you failing yourself. Anybody with sense knows that's not true so you can't therefore then try to use it like that's what I literally meant when we know its not.
:lolbron:....keep talking....

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need some hoop shoe advice...

Im size 14...kinda wide foot...my kobe 7s too narrow to hoop in....

Im wearing some reebok zigtech(them old john wall) they cool...but i need sumthn better nike or adidas

No joke try on the Jordan 31, they get ZERO respect cause no hype and no resell, but one of the most comfortable basketball shoe, Same with the Jordan 29
banned-jordan-31-1_yozqqr.jpg

air-jordan-29-pantone-white-silver-pantone-012100_1.jpg

if you have a wide foot stay away from the 29. i have wide feet, wear size 13, and the 29 were too tight around the mid foot. had to return them. i've heard good things about them if they fit comfortably. haven't tried the 31.

my dedicated hoop shoes are a pair of lebron 12 and jordan superfly 4. the lebrons are my favorite, stable, solid, good cushioning. the jordan's feel more cushiony, but are sloppier meaning my foot slides around more in them. not a fit issue, but the material just isn't as solid as the lebrons. both are good for wide feet. just my 2cents.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lmao so many fights poppin off in this thread

I feel like I started it lol mybad

I love everybody :skip:

Mass production is still wack sauce tho :lolbron:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Copped the all black flyknits. If I strikeout on the all black UBs this will be consolation