Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Word on the streets is the black and white v2's are gonna be crazy available. Adidas gonna flood the market with them for Christmas.

Here's y'all chance

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Almost bought the Trophy Room16s and realized I don't want Marcus Jordan's shoes
nHXVUTn.png

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Word on the streets is the black and white v2's are gonna be crazy available. Adidas gonna flood the market with them for Christmas.

Here's y'all chance

Over 98,000 pairs...

Adidas got all the yeezy sheep and resellers lined up with limited drops of an ugly shoe... now they about to smack them in the mouth with pairs.. They were gonna drop black/white first but were worried they would sit and they had the black friday 3 pack coming (also mass produced compared to other 350s -red being the exception) so they held the Black/White back until the 3 pack sold..

Everyone talks about nike pulling this, lets see what they thing about adidas selling mass produced $220 socks :smile:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Over 98,000 pairs...

Adidas got all the yeezy sheep and resellers lined up with limited drops of an ugly shoe... now they about to smack them in the mouth with pairs.. They were gonna drop black/white first but were worried they would sit and they had the black friday 3 pack coming (also mass produced compared to other 350s -red being the exception) so they held the Black/White back until the 3 pack sold..

Everyone talks about nike pulling this, lets see what they thing about adidas selling mass produced $220 socks :smile:

I'm always against mass production, especially at a high price point

If I'm gonna dish out 220, it better be for something less accessible..

But with these, I don't mind that much. At least y'all can finally get a pair of yeezys lol..

I made sure I snatched up the red pair of v2's. Didn't even look twice at the other ones :lolbron:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

But with these, I don't mind that much. At least y'all can finally get a pair of yeezys lol..

I made sure I snatched up the red pair of v2's. Didn't even look twice at the other ones :lolbron:

People will start to realize how ugly yeezys are when they arent limited and not flipping for 3-10x retail :smile:

The V2 set i cant complain, production run was Red (very limited), Copper (about the same as beluga) and Green (About 3x prodcution run of beluga/copper)

To be honest, in hand.. I like copper the best. But I been flipping all my copper/green and hoarding my Red from broke resellers who cant hold a $220 sneaker cause space jams are coming :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Over 98,000 pairs...

real talk. you a real one :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What's ugly about 350's?

Outside of the baluga lol

No way is any of that shyt worth the resell prices places like flight club be lookin for, but for 200 bucks? Good money

Are nikkas against running shoes and only in love with bulky ass uncomfortable Jordan silhouetteS? Nothing against J's btw, 80% of my collection is Jordan brand..

I feel like nikkas be callin Yeezys ugly because they can't get a pair. nikkas know damn well if someone was tryna sell em some brand new 100% authentic turtle doves for $200, they'd change that ugly tune in a heartbeat :skip:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

If you want something more exclusive for your buck, maybe you should cop some designer shoes ..won't see ppl in those everyday.

Mass production would do one thing, force these 15 year olds to get a job lol, seen this one kid here camp 16 hours from triple black UB to flip ..retail was damn near $300 after tax and go for roughly $400 in secondary market.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you want something more exclusive for your buck, maybe you should cop some designer shoes ..won't see ppl in those everyday.

Mass production would do one thing, force these 15 year olds to get a job lol, seen this one kid here camp 16 hours from triple black UB to flip ..retail was damn near $300 after tax and go for roughly $400 in secondary market.

Aa far as designer kicks, I can only do collabs. Ozweego's, RAF Stan Smiths, etc.

Can't stand when I see nikkas wearing balenciaga arenas with their Goyard belts and small ass shirts to make sure the belt is showin :laff:

But yeah as far as dishing out a lot, I'd honestly rather pay the 4 for those ultraboosts than 220 for something that's gonna hit outlets in February

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You're logic is so backwards. If you are laying 220 for something to wear you should not have to jump through hoops to purchase it. There should be a struggle to buy something if there is a deal going on not if something is overpriced

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time I care about mass produced/limited shoes is when I'm tryna ransack some Asians funds :lolbron:

The resell on those black ultraboosts right now:whew: