ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
CyHMnxIXEAA3N4_.jpg
need :feedme:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Only ones complaining are these lame whiteboys and house nikkas that destroyed the game...They don't even wear the damn shoes, treat them like fukking vanity items...The perceived value of the shoe to them is based on how difficult it is to acquire and they're against mass production because it destroys that value on the secondary market which is what the majority of them are in the game for...

It felt good to wake up half an hour after release and get my shoes comfortably on Friday....

:mjlol:@ the angry lames that copped multiple pairs to flip...

Lol house nikka?

fukk outta here broke fakkit

You clown ass nikkas really be jawing over the net but be dirty ass bum fakkits in real life.

What ya life like you corny bytch? I'll spit in your face and step on whatever trash you got on ya feet :laugh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Lol house nikka?

fukk outta here broke fakkit

You clown ass nikkas really be jawing over the net but be dirty ass bum fakkits in real life.

What ya life like you corny bytch? I'll spit in your face and step on whatever trash you got on ya feet :laugh:
You wont do shyt...

Little clown ass bytch made house nikka running them Twitter fingers trying to act tough behind an Internet connection...

Call folk broke when you depend on flipping shoes for a living and mad because mass production took that income away brehs...:heh:

My annual income is probably 10x that of yours and I'm not exaggerating...Keep making baseless assumptions about nikkas you dont know while exposing your clown ass self...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
calm down dad

lemme hold somethin:mjgrin:
I don't do loans...

For the record I got no beef with anybody that flips shoes for extra income...Nike and the game enabled that to be a viable hustle so I ain't mad at anybody that took advantage of the situation...

My beef is only with clowns that feel they're entitled to that income and complaining about the production changes...As if camping outside stores for shoes and marking them up 200% is normal...That shyt was asinine and was never going to last...