Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah that's why I had to get them. leather quality or comfort isn't top priority to me cuz all Nike/Jordan shoes feel like bricks to me. I just like the look and I can manage wearing them every now and then

everything you just said

I never understood why people gripe about leather quality. Your foot is inside the shoe so you can't feel it, nobody looking at the shoe can tell just by looking at the leather, and even if they could, who gives a fukk?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly. It's a great feeling to be able to cop the shoes YOU want without stress. I could give 0 f*cks about whats hyped.

Absolutely. nikkaz seem to not wanna go thru hassle of a limited release, yet want to complain about Nike producing too many pairs. You can't have it both ways. The only thing that I don't like Nike a shyt ton of J's is that if those Js don't sell out, they'll go back to producing a limited amount, bringing us back to square one. I know the resellers are hating life right now, but fukk them. You shouldn't have to get up at the crack of dawn, have 6 devices on each of the sneaker sites and apps, while having someone stand in line for you just to get a pair. I can't even remember, but one release I had 3 cellphones, 2 tablets, one laptop, and a desktop with 4 windows open trying to grab something. Might've been the French blue 12s.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My UPS guy gonna get a dope xmas gift,he got deliveries every day this week lol :takedat:
f98756615fae4b31b083e7ad1bfb9d07.png

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I never understood why people gripe about leather quality. Your foot is inside the shoe so you can't feel it, nobody looking at the shoe can tell just by looking at the leather, and even if they could, who gives a fukk?
They worried about creasing probably. If its a matter of comfort for some, my feet are spoiled by better overall quality materials from other shoe companies so I can't relate to the thought of better leather = better comfort/quality

heads ain't even wearing the shoes like that (or at all) to be worried about the leather holding up for whatever reason anyways

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They worried about creasing probably. If its a matter of comfort for some, my feet are spoiled by better overall quality materials from other shoe companies so I can't relate to the thought of better leather = better comfort/quality

heads ain't even wearing the shoes like that (or at all) to be worried about the leather holding up for whatever reason anyways

That's a good point about creasing. I didn't know people still worried about creasing. I guess I don't hear it as much anymore since people aren't wearing AF1s as much anymore. But yea, I won't be wearing my 3s enough to worry about creasing.

My Flint 13s are about to go into hospice care, and they havent creased yet.