Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
They still hurt there brand. Of course they're profiting

Either way Adidas is shytting on Nike right now in every single way possible. Nike is losing it's cool factor on the daily

Adidas could mass produced Yeezys and they will sit. Meanwhile Nike just dropped a 25+ year retro that will sell out within a week. Adidas can't do that.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why are people complaining about mass production? Isn't this what people wanted? I swear cats were complaining that they couldn't get a pair of Jordan's and Nike needs to make more and when they do it's a problem. Let them space jams be limited :sas2:
Only ones complaining are these lame whiteboys and house nikkas that destroyed the game...They don't even wear the damn shoes, treat them like fukking vanity items...The perceived value of the shoe to them is based on how difficult it is to acquire and they're against mass production because it destroys that value on the secondary market which is what the majority of them are in the game for...

It felt good to wake up half an hour after release and get my shoes comfortably on Friday....

:mjlol:@ the angry lames that copped multiple pairs to flip...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Only ones complaining are these lame whiteboys and house nikkas that destroyed the game...They don't even wear the damn shoes, treat them like fukking vanity items...The perceived value of the shoe to them is based on how difficult it is to acquire and they're against mass production because it destroys that value on the secondary market which is what the majority of them are in the game for...

It felt good to wake up half an hour after release and get my shoes comfortably on Friday....

:mjlol:@ the angry lames that copped multiple pairs to flip...

Exactly. It's a great feeling to be able to cop the shoes YOU want without stress. I could give 0 f*cks about whats hyped.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

One Reseller Bought Over 100 Pairs of BAPE NMDs from an adidas Store | Nice Kicks

reseller-adidas-nmd-bape.jpg

reseller-adidas-nmd-bape-1.jpg