Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm ready to strike out on my phone :francis:..

still :snoop:that I forgot to confirm my reserve.. I hate this new app shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Call folk broke when you depend on flipping shoes for a living and mad because mass production took that income away brehs...:heh:.

Lmao stop

This dikkhead said annual income. I walk around with more in my pocket than what you pay on rent, fukk outta here p*ssy :laugh:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You wont do shyt...

Little clown ass bytch made house nikka running them Twitter fingers trying to act tough behind an Internet connection...

Call folk broke when you depend on flipping shoes for a living and mad because mass production took that income away brehs...:heh:

My annual income is probably 10x that of yours and I'm not exaggerating...Keep making baseless assumptions about nikkas you dont know while exposing your clown ass self...

I think you need to fact check that cause it sounds like your talking like someone who struck out.. mass production just meant more pairs for resellers... I been doing just fine :win:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
my order went through :ohhh:

l69R2Mc.png

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I been buying shoes like crazy lately. Copped the black and white foamposites, the oreo color nike duck boots, All black Jordan 3's (dope as fukk), 2 pair of the True Blue 88's, and next a pair of space jams.

I wanted to buy those black and gold Hardens, but they sold out everywhere. Will most def be copping the black and white Harden's this Friday.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Alright millionaires chill out and go back to your mansions and S600s. No need for beef man we all here for kicks.

Haha honestly it's not that serious, at this point I'm just trolling reactions outta nikkas since my mass production post had nikkas emotional. ol it's not fair, let everybody eat head ass nikkas.. I don't think anybody actually care that much

:skip:

Although I would love to hear more about these annual incomes :lolbron:

Anyway

eVSjWuF.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think you need to fact check that cause it sounds like your talking like someone who struck out.. mass production just meant more pairs for resellers... I been doing just fine :win:
True blues still got all sizes according to SNKR app...Not sure how anyone could strike out on those or how you can make a profit on them but do you...

You might be doing fine but that cornball twitter finger fakkit fronting for e-points that post was directed to definitely needs to flip to afford...Broke Internet gangsters are easy to spot...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think this random shoe store that opened up down the street has pairs if anyone needs em. I can cop for whoever, they just gonna need to cover shipping

Edit: checked, sold out

These shyts sold way quicker than I expected

Last edited: