Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yall only passing cause they not limited

lame

I don't mind the typical general release, and this was to be expected. It's a Black Friday release..

But admittedly I hate releases like this which are mass produced. It waters down the market to me, and I feel like Nike shoots themselves in the foot when they do it.

But don't get me wrong, I'm speaking as someone who collects. Mass production on select shoes Is good for the game because everyone who really likes and appreciates the shoe has a fair shot at getting a pair, and it also weeds out the dikkheads who buy up 10+ pair trying to profit, and don't even give a fukk about the sneaker game or the shoe itself...

But to me at least, mass production / oversaturation devalues the product and makes it a little less special. It's a gift and a curse..

Again, I'm speaking as a collector. It's like basketball cards as a youngin...there's a certain wow factor when you have an MJ rookie card.. loses a bit of the wow factor when they start willingly handing out the card to anyone willing to pay 10 bucks for it. Buuuuut all this is besides the point, glad the people who wanted the kicks hit on em.

See ya'll when the NMD's drop :skip:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2nd straight easy cop on Black Friday. All I need now are 4s and 9s to finish off the collection. I couldn't care less about the space jams.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The second I saw this, I was straight :hubie:

gzbGbcN.jpg

Everybody and they momma about to flex these shyts in IG like they winning LOL

I might cop when they hit outlets tho, or if someone gets me a footlocker gift card for Christmas :lolbron:

Highly doubt they hit outlets. They will be available weeks after, but they will dry up.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Well This is my take. Its kinda annoying to hear ppl complain about mass production. You already know the game. Everyone will have every sneaker release regardless. Nothing new. This been going on since i was in high school in 08

You cop the jordans. Tuck them away for like 4-5 months. Bring em out when everyones is beat. Simple shyt

With that said my mans just looked out for me. Grabbed the True Blues for 185 shipped.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nike store got a 25% off sale. Bout to cop a pair of black roshes. Looking at an everyday sneaker now. Thinking bout these Jordan's, superfly 4. I heard the newer version of the 5 is coming soon but I'm not into kicks like that. I got a pair of old air forces on so I'm not trying to grab no newly released exclusive.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Why are people complaining about mass production? Isn't this what people wanted? I swear cats were complaining that they couldn't get a pair of Jordan's and Nike needs to make more and when they do it's a problem. Let them space jams be limeted :sas2:

Every Black Friday release has been mass produced. 2011 I walked into my local spot at noon and walked out with a pair of black cement 3s

Last year the aquas 8 sat. These will dry up before the weekend is over. I welcome the Black Friday releases def not stressful.